PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS

Topics not covered by the above headings.

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS

Postby Exposed74 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL that on 24th Day of April, 2014 A.D. i, Peter-maxwell: of the family Thomas (Affiant); sworn before a Notary Public on an Asseveration, that lawfully established the following facts-in-law against a woman, commonly known as Gail Patricia Kelly, doing business as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATIONfor the failure to comply and/or rebut the following:

Notice of Cease and Desist; and Writ in Nature of Discovery and Disclosure within thirty (30) days; therefore a Notice of Default Judgment was served; the Affiant’s necessary request for remedy, a Fiduciary Request Reconveyance was served to ensure the Respondent to legally perform her fiduciary obligations and duties as trustees; a number of authorised request by the beneficiary, which the trustees must preform to settle and close the account numbers 034050168763; and 034050159699; and furthermore the beneficiary authorised WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION (Attorney-in-Fact) to clear the Title on the Estate/Property of ALL such liens within 10 days of receipt of Fiduciary Request.

NOTICE: On th16th day of May 2014, the Affiant served Gail Patricia Kelly and WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION a notarized Revocation of Power-of-Attorney by recorded delivery to her service address of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2001.

Therefore, on and for the Public Record, the Respondent has NO STANDING; thus NO CLAIM in relation to my private property(s) commonly known as 13 to 15 Margret Street, Yarraman, located on the geographical land mass commonly known as Queensand, Commonwealth of Australia; and private property commonly known as 30 Nathan Street, Brighton, located on the geographical land mass commonly known as Queensland, Commonwealth of Australia;

Asseveration sworn on the 24th Day of April, 2014 A.D. is filed on the public record to validate the Affiant’s claims.

Additional Public Listing of said Asseveration will be recorded on this International Public Notice as soon as it is filed.

Therefore this whole matter is res judicata and stare decisis; thus the case has been decided and cannot be argued.

Interference in this private contract by any third party would constitute an unwelcome and unlawful trespass and a violation of any oath of office that such third party may be bound to uphold. A penalty of AUD$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Australian Dollars) for every individual in their public and/or private capacity; A penalty of AUD$1,000,000.00 (One Million Australian Dollars) for every entity (company/corporation). All debtor(s) will be listed on this public announcement upon their failure to settle their debt(s).

Any interested parties, such as solicitors and/or debt collectors can e-mail me privately at: pmnrlthomas@gmail.com
Last edited by Exposed74 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Exposed74
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Exposed74 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:39 am

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL that on 24th Day of April, 2014 A.D. i, Robyn-lesley: of the family Thomas (Affiant); sworn before a Notary Public on an Asseveration, that lawfully established the following facts-in-law against Gail Patricia Kelly, a woman, employed as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION, (Respondent), for the failure to comply or rebut the following:

Notice of Cease and Desist; and Writ in Nature of Discovery and Disclosure within thirty (30) days; therefore a Notice of Default Judgment was served; the Affiant’s necessary request for remedy, a Fiduciary Request Reconveyance was served to ensure the Respondent to legally perform her fiduciary obligations and duties as trustees; a number of authorised request by the beneficiary, which the trustees must be preformed to settle and close the account numbers 034050168763; and 034050159699; and furthermore the beneficiary authorised WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION (Attorney-in-Fact) to clear the Title on the Estate/Property of ALL such liens within 10 days of receipt of Fiduciary Request.

In light of the evidence above, on, and for the Public Record, the Respondent has NO CLAIM over both private property(s) commonly known as 13 to 15 Margret Street, Yarraman, located on the geographical land mass commonly known as Queensand, Australia; and private property commonly known as 30 Nathan Street, Brighton, located on the geographical land mass commonly known as Queensland, Australia;

Asseveration sworn on the 24th Day of April, 2014 A.D. is filed on the public record to validate the Affiant’s claims.

Additional Public Listing of said Asseveration will be recorded on this International Public Notice as soon as it is filed.

Any interested parties can e-mail me privately at: pmnrlthomas@gmail.com
Exposed74
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby commonlawremedy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:41 pm

TAKE NOTICE the following corporations and their subsidiaries:
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA;
STATE OF QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA;
WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION; and
MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS

Notice to the principal is notice to the agent. Notice to the agent is notice to the principal

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL that on 18th Day of June, 2014 A.D. that an authorised agent of peter-maxwell: of the family thomas, Principal Creditor of PETER MAXWELL THOMASTM filed into the Supreme Court of Queensland – Brisbane registry a letter to Challenge the Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Queensland [registry received, but failed to time/date stamp and file on the record] in relation to an Originating Application – Recovery/Delivery Possession Land recorded as BS4868/14 filed by a third party (that i do not have a contract with) MINTER ELLISON LAWYER (Melinda Smith –solicitor) on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION

WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION originating application gives rise to a claim for trespass [forgery] in the Federal Court of Australia. WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION has notified MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS of ALL the served legal notice, including Cease & Desist Notice (8th January 2014); Writ of Discovery and Disclosure (28th January 2014); Default Judgment (28th February 2014); Fiduciary Request – Reconveyance (10th March 2014); Asseveration – Statement of Truth containing all previous mention documents, sworn before a Notary Public and filed on the public record on the 24th April 2014; a copy of said asseveration and a revocation of power of attorney, removing all of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION alleged authority over the two properties under common law jurisdiction and fee simple; commonly known as 30 Nathan Street, Brighton and 13 to 15 Margret Street, Yarraman of the land commonly known as Queensland.

MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS (third party) acting on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION does not have a contract with PETER MAXWELL THOMASTM and all derivatives. Thus there is no consent to proceed without a jury OR a Chapter III Court as determined by the High Court of Australia in the matter FORGE V AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES INVESTMENT COMMISSION [2006] HCA 44 (5 September 2006).

Since, i am the living human being and man - a fact which cannot be denied and is unrebuttable – i, am the one who creates All. You, as PUBLIC SERVANT, nor any other ENTITY can ever claim nor maintain any jurisdiction over me, this, or any other living human being. You accepted and consented to service and indenture to the above named ENTITY, whose authority is always inferior to that of the living human being, sui iuris, therefore you serve only under the law that serves living human beings in the hierarchy of Divine Canon Law.

Any attempt to enforce your alleged and purported jurisdiction in any way, in default of complying to the Challenge of the Court’s jurisdiction filed into the registry as described, confirming lawful jurisdiction, such attempts shall be considered to be enforced slavery of this living human being and man.

FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

[/align]Therefore, hereby TAKE NOTICE that; should any member of the Law Society of Queensland persist with proceeding without my explicit consent; and any enforcement action in respect of this matter, i shall act accordingly, under Rule of Law, and that those third parties shall be held personally accountable, with full unlimited personal liability. Remedy shall be obtained by way of private law suit, for cause, on grounds of injury, loss and or damage caused to my estate, to include the remedy of imprisonment. The motu propio of Pope Francis, effective the 1st day of September 2013, (http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/franc ... esco-motu- proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html) confirms, the removal of any perceived immunity for criminal offences from members of the Roman Curia and you are hereby Notified that you shall be held personally accountable for any and all the decisions which you make hereafter. The said order and judgment, described above as motu propio, confirms; that the Golden Rule of Law is now operational and in full force; the Golden Rule of Law that nobody is above the Law and that All are Equal before the Law. And so it is Done, Issued and Ordered;

This includes any individual, or entity, or agent; or principal; any person acting on behalf of any Court of Queensland and their registry; furthermore includes members of the Queensland Police Service.

commonlawremedy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby commonlawremedy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 pm

MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS

Notice to the principal is notice to the agent. Notice to the agent is notice to the principal

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL that on 18th Day of June, 2014 A.D. that an authorised agent of robyn-lesley: of the family thomas, Principal Creditor of ROBYN LESLEY THOMASTM filed into the Supreme Court of Queensland – Brisbane registry a letter to Challenge the Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Queensland [registry received said letter, but refused to time/date stamp and file on the record] in relation to an Originating Application – Recovery/Delivery Possession Land recorded as BS4868/14 filed by a third party (that i do not have a contract with) MINTER ELLISON LAWYER (Melinda Smith –solicitor) on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION.

WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION originating application gives rise to a claim for trespass [forgery] in the Federal Court of Australia. WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION has notified MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS of ALL the served legal notice, including Cease & Desist Notice (8th January 2014); Writ of Discovery and Disclosure (28th January 2014); Default Judgment (28th February 2014); Fiduciary Request – Reconveyance (10th March 2014); Asseveration – Statement of Truth containing all previous mention documents, sworn before a Notary Public and filed on the public record on the 24th April 2014; a copy of said asseveration and a revocation of power of attorney, removing all of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION alleged authority over the two properties under common law jurisdiction and fee simple; commonly known as 30 Nathan Street, Brighton and 13 to 15 Margret Street, Yarraman of the land commonly known as Queensland.

MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS (third party) acting on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION does not have a contract with ROBYN LESLEY THOMASTM and all derivatives. Thus there is no consent to proceed without a jury OR a Chapter III Court as determined by the High Court of Australia in the matter FORGE V AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES INVESTMENT COMMISSION [2006] HCA 44 (5 September 2006).

Since, i am the living human being and woman - a fact which cannot be denied and is unrebuttable – i, am the one who creates All. You, as PUBLIC SERVANT, nor any other ENTITY can ever claim nor maintain any jurisdiction over me, this, or any other living human being. You accepted and consented to service and indenture to the above named ENTITY, whose authority is always inferior to that of the living human being, sui iuris, therefore you serve only under the law that serves living human beings in the hierarchy of Divine Canon Law.

Any attempt to enforce your alleged and purported jurisdiction in any way, in default of complying to the Challenge of the Court’s jurisdiction filed into the registry as described, confirming lawful jurisdiction, such attempts shall be considered to be enforced slavery of this living human being and woman.

FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

Therefore, hereby TAKE NOTICE that; should any member of the Law Society of Queensland persist with proceeding without my explicit consent; and any enforcement action in respect of this matter, i shall act accordingly, under Rule of Law, and that those third parties shall be held personally accountable, with full unlimited personal liability. Remedy shall be obtained by way of private law suit, for cause, on grounds of injury, loss and or damage caused to my estate, to include the remedy of imprisonment. The motu propio of Pope Francis, effective the 1st day of September 2013, (http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/franc ... esco-motu- proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html) confirms, the removal of any perceived immunity for criminal offences from members of the Roman Curia and you are hereby Notified that you shall be held personally accountable for any and all the decisions which you make hereafter. The said order and judgment, described above as motu propio, confirms; that the Golden Rule of Law is now operational and in full force; the Golden Rule of Law that nobody is above the Law and that All are Equal before the Law. And so it is Done, Issued and Ordered;

This includes any individual, or entity, or agent; or principal; any person acting on behalf of any Court of Queensland and their registry; furthermore includes members of the Queensland Police Service.

commonlawremedy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby commonlawremedy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:49 pm

MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS

BE IT KNOWN TO ALL that on 18th Day of June, 2014 A.D. that an authorised agent of matthew-peter: of the family thomas, Principal Creditor of MATTHEW PETER THOMASTM filed into the Supreme Court of Queensland – Brisbane registry a letter to Challenge the Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Queensland [registry received said document, however failed to time/date stamp and file on the record] in relation to an Originating Application – Recovery/Delivery Possession Land recorded as BS4868/14 filed by a third party (that i do not have a contract with) MINTER ELLISON LAWYER (Melinda Smith –solicitor) on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION (originating application was copyrighted by matthew-peter: thomas and filed)

MINTER ELLISON LAWYERS (third party) acting on behalf of WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION does not have a contract with MATTHEW PETER THOMASTM and all derivatives. Thus there is no consent to proceed without a jury OR a Chapter III Court as determined by the High Court of Australia in the matter FORGE V AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES INVESTMENT COMMISSION [2006] HCA 44 (5 September 2006).

Since, i am the living human being and man - a fact which cannot be denied and is unrebuttable – i, am the one who creates All. You, as PUBLIC SERVANT, nor any other ENTITY can ever claim nor maintain any jurisdiction over me, this, or any other living human being. You accepted and consented to service and indenture to the above named ENTITY, whose authority is always inferior to that of the living human being, sui iuris, therefore you serve only under the law that serves living human beings in the hierarchy of Divine Canon Law.

Any attempt to enforce your alleged and purported jurisdiction in any way, in default of complying to the Challenge of the Court’s jurisdiction filed into the registry as described, confirming lawful jurisdiction, such attempts shall be considered to be enforced slavery of this living human being and man.

FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

Therefore, hereby TAKE NOTICE that; should any member of the Law Society of Queensland persist with proceeding without my explicit consent; and any enforcement action in respect of this matter, i shall act accordingly, under Rule of Law, and that those third parties shall be held personally accountable, with full unlimited personal liability. Remedy shall be obtained by way of private law suit, for cause, on grounds of injury, loss and or damage caused to my estate, to include the remedy of imprisonment. The motu propio of Pope Francis, effective the 1st day of September 2013, (http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/franc ... esco-motu- proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html) confirms, the removal of any perceived immunity for criminal offences from members of the Roman Curia and you are hereby Notified that you shall be held personally accountable for any and all the decisions which you make hereafter. The said order and judgment, described above as motu propio, confirms; that the Golden Rule of Law is now operational and in full force; the Golden Rule of Law that nobody is above the Law and that All are Equal before the Law. And so it is Done, Issued and Ordered;

commonlawremedy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby gofferbj » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:49 am

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
COMMERCIAL LIENS

Commercial Liens against Marc Anderson .
A Common Law Commercial Lien has been LAWFULLY established between myself, Brian Lonsdale, and the individuals who accept liability for the Name Marc Anderson at address 29 Prunda Parade Raceview Australia herein referred to as “the Tortfeaser”.
The reason for this Lien is that I have been the subject of a wrong (i.e. a tort) at the hands of the Tortfeaser, and my remedy IN LAW is to be able to place a Lien on their property, until the wrong has been set aright. Thus I am LAWFULLY able to seize goods and assets that belong to the Tortfeaser, up to the amount of the Commercial Lien, which is $41000.00 each tortfeaser. Total of $41,000.00 (Four Thousand One Hundred Dollars Australian on Commercial Lien Document Number CL20151027 as served.
This Notice is to inform whomsoever may be concerned that the creditworthiness of these Tortfeasers is, henceforth, highly suspect, until the Lien lapses in 99 years - or is, by some other means, removed.
Marc Anderson was delivered Commercial Lien on Thursday 3rd November 2015. Respondent had 3 days to respond. No response has been received to 12th November 2015
Brian Lonsdale
Contact details: publicnotaryacceptor@gmail.com
Last edited by gofferbj on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
gofferbj
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby gofferbj » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:53 am

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
COMMERCIAL LIENS

Commercial Liens against Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd
A Common Law Commercial Lien has been LAWFULLY established between myself, Brian Lonsdale, and the individuals who accept liability for the Names
Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd ACN 117 765 009
Director Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd
Fitzroy Press ACN 117 765 009
Director Fitzroy Press
Kris Sayce employee Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd
at address 96 - 98 Bridport Street Albert Park Victoria 3206 Australia herein referred to as “the Tortfeasers”.

The reason for these seven Liens is that I have been the subject of a wrong (i.e. a tort) at the hands of the Tortfeasers, and my remedy IN LAW is to be able to place a Lien on their property, until the wrong has been set aright. Thus I am LAWFULLY able to seize goods and assets that belong to the Tortfeasers, up to the amount of the Commercial Lien, of $10,099.00 each tortfeaser. Total of $ 50,495.00 (Fifty thousand four hundred and ninety five thousand Australian dollars Commercial Lien Document Number CL2015111101 as served.

Commercial Lien received by tortfeasers 12/11/2015
This Notice is to inform whomsoever may be concerned that the creditworthiness of these Tortfeasers is, henceforth, highly suspect, until the Lien lapses in 99 years - or is, by some other means, removed.

Brian Lonsdale
Contact details: publicnotaryacceptor@gmail.com
gofferbj
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby mikew » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 am

All ye men take notice that Bell Fruit Group, registered number 05015596, Astra House, 1 Kingsway,Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, Mid Glam, CF31 3RY,
have been breaching the intellectual property rights belonging to mike:of the family wilson, who now seeks full remedy under common law.  
Dura lex sed lex

mike.the.bandit@gmail.com
mikew
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Previous

Return to General Topics