The SECTION 10 NOTICE

Topics not covered by the above headings.

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: The SECTION 10 NOTICE

Postby letissier14 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 pm

lambchop wrote:Just got a reply from some muppet i sent a section 10 to saying they can process my data has they have bought the debt and it's in the terms and cons of the original agreement, which is strange as their last letter to me said they didn't have the original one :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should quote them from both letters and ask them to explain or better still prove it ;)
letissier14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby deadbeatdad » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 pm

At face value there is a lot to like about this Notice; after all it makes a lot of good points - but for me that is the problem

there are a lot of points

so what? well, although it says over and over that 'I do not consent' - you are talking for the dead person; In fact, you are negotiating for the dead fiction and in so doing - you are tricked into accepting the name and that is not good

it is said (maxim) that we are judged by our words and actions - so the Notice is saying one thing while 'you' do another

secondly, with so many points - they have that many more points of attack: It gives them scope to draw you in to a protracted argument that you cannot win

- and then there are the trick words

when a word has a prefix (such as an 'A' or 'AB') these are 'modifiers' - so it should read 'for the voidance of...' not the a:voidance as a:voidance means the exact opposite

just as the word 'original' is completely changed when people say or write 'ab:original'

again - using their forms and acknowledging 'section 10' is opening up pandorra's box - how conversant are you about section 10 - its context and any changes and amendments (words that may have shifted the ground even)

unless you are one of them then I would suggest you stop using their forms and processes to fight back with - they are double edged swords

sorry gang. I reckon you all must think I'm here to dump in the beer and piss on the fireworks - but somebody has to call it out when the flip side isn't being considered
deadbeatdad
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby letissier14 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Everyone to their own opinion :D

I must admit I'm not that versed in a lot of the wording that you use.

However, I have used The Section 10 Notice to great effect so far. I had 6 accounts closed but they refused to remove the defaults from my account. It was only after sending in the SECTION 10 NOTICE that they decided to remove the default notices.

I have also noticed that a number of members who were not getting their accounts closed, sent the SECTION 10 NOTICE, and shortly afterwards, had their account closed.

On the downside, plenty of people have sent the SECTION 10 NOTICE and it has not had the desired effect.

So I guess it's swings and roundabouts when it comes to the SECTION 10 NOTICE
letissier14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby deadbeatdad » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:08 am

letiss - no its not an opinion as such- more of an observation (its not something I have any conviction about trying to justify)

look - if you have firsthand knowledge that this works, you've seen the results (ie. youre a qualified witness) - then that's all you to need say

Ive tried to beat them with their own paperwork without success - so maybe its just me - maybe Im just shite at all of this - but the majority of us get into difficulty when we use their paperwork - because of the traps and tricks

im a convert to keeping it very simple these days
deadbeatdad
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby noelk101@yahoo.com » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi

At what stage would I need to send a section 10? Ive already sent letter 1 and am in the middle of preparing letter 2 to send off now. Thanks.
noelk101@yahoo.com
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lambchop » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm

If it's not the oc you are dealing and the dca then send it with your second letter
lambchop
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ceylon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 pm

either way send with next letter
ceylon

Postby noelk101@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks for your replies, I'll send it with the second letter to the DCA's.
noelk101@yahoo.com
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby noelk101@yahoo.com » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi

I'm preparing section 10's to send to DCA's and was wondering if I should substitute "you" throughout the section 10 the DCA's name and "me" with my name.

Thanks for your help. Noel :D
noelk101@yahoo.com
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby willow1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

saving this
xx
willow1
Silver Member
Silver Member

PreviousNext