Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

The SECTION 10 NOTICE

Topics not covered by the above headings.

Re: The SECTION 10 NOTICE

Postby shackattack » Sun May 04, 2014 8:28 am

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the process of reporting an OC/DCA to the ICO after receiving an inadequate response?
shackattack
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby lablancjc » Thu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm

This is fabulous but I really cannot use the Notice 10 for the USA. I have done a search only to find many other posts for the UK. Is there something familiar to this for the united states.

I found this read but really don't understand it and not sure if it applies:http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/6500-2550.html
lablancjc
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby bluefield13 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Thanks Letissier for another fantastic job!!!

I have sent the Section 10 Notice to Moongate and amended it to suit yet they are still putting default on my CF for alleged debt that they have failed to validate. Should I send another on or report them to FSA has advised???

Why do some DCA acknowledges and honour the notice and others do not?? It will be nice to explore ways we can make it work all the times(lol)
bluefield13
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby guardian » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 pm

If you want to add a bitter sting to their non compliance, there is always the Common Law copywrite/Trade mark clause you could put in the section ten, including your fee schedule, just a thought
guardian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Saxon007 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

just a quick one is it best to add a separate letter stating how distress damages ect... has affected you or put in a paragraph within the notice, and if so where would be best without distracting from the notice itself?

cheers
Saxon007
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby [email protected] » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:45 am

Saxon007 wrote:just a quick one is it best to add a separate letter stating how distress damages ect... has affected you or put in a paragraph within the notice, and if so where would be best without distracting from the notice itself?

cheers

hey man

in my opinion its not a good idea to add it as a seperate point, coz it would give room for the DCA fob u of. i personal add my own bit to the 'GROUNDS FOR NOTICE', (a) & (b) section e.g a) might read:

a) the processing of my personal data by you is causing or is likely to cause substantial distress, my personal data was passed to you with out warrant. this has contributed to undue stress and complications. DCA have failed to provide proof of their claim via a Deed of Assignment nor provided documents and evidence request off themThe distress in this matter is causing a lack of ability to obtain credit due to wrongful processing of my personal data. This is likely to cause undue stress to my ability to continue to, or obtain, credit in the future.

b)the processing of my personal data by you is illegal as you do not have my consent. Your involvement has only been recently brought to my attention and had no knowledge that their was a third party interest in this matter. I do not know who you are, what your purpose is and why you have become involved. No implied consent or otherwise has been given to you also to my knowledge you do not have a Deed of Assignment which would entitle you to process my data or act as a data controller. I believe that the damage and distress that has been caused in this matter is unwarranted.

i'v taken this frm one of my own sec 10but i think it cover the parts in the act and is fair but dosnt give them much room to move. I hpe this helps you and anyone eles out there that might be thinking about this aspect of it.

Peace n love to all :D

p.s. i would advise people that when/if they encounter legal statute they read (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/) them and then 9/10 times think the opposite of what its says n thats its real meaning, one must now their enemy :P. Peace
[email protected]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby BRAMBLE555 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm

hi,

found it - thats great thank you very much :D
BRAMBLE555
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby lonegunmen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi,
What would be the Particulars of claim for a section 10 sent to dca without deed of assignment and deed of novation etc.
regards,
lonegunmen
lonegunmen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby snoop » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi all just about to resend a Section 10 to the robbing buggers at Quickquid as although I sent one with letter 1 back in April it has been ignored and unfortunately my bad admin during a move has meant I can't locate the copy I sent so can't really complain to the ICO, so am going to resend so that I can.
Would it be worth adding in notice to agent is notice to principle notice to principle is notice to agent and without prejudice to the top of the notice or would these just be frivolities with this notice?
Also is it worth referencing the fact that they have failed to make a response to my letters and are in estopple (bills have been sent for the messages they've left me waiting to send them a polite reminder that they are late in paying me).

Any suggestions always welcome!
snoop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ceylon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 pm

they ignored it because you did not address it to the data controller

to
Data Controller
of dip s#it company

change dip s#it to the name
ceylon