Your DEBT Library

Topics not covered by the above headings.

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: Your DEBT Library

Postby landlubber » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:08 pm

This is directed to you, Letissier. ;) The judiciary in Britain, which law books do they consult when they maybe requested to deal with a tricky case? I'm a firm believer that if you cannot beat them at their own game, the next best thing is to follow their lead and use whatever methods they use in order to knock us to the ground. When it comes to fighting, one needs to level the playing field or even to make an advantage over the adversary. :D

:D Peace
landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby letissier14 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:51 pm

landlubber wrote:This is directed to you, Letissier. ;) The judiciary in Britain, which law books do they consult when they maybe requested to deal with a tricky case? I'm a firm believer that if you cannot beat them at their own game, the next best thing is to follow their lead and use whatever methods they use in order to knock us to the ground. When it comes to fighting, one needs to level the playing field or even to make an advantage over the adversary. :D

Will look into it :D
letissier14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby landlubber » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:26 am

Many thanks. Letissier, your help is most appreciated! :D

landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby landlubber » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:16 am

One for your Debt Library and also placed on the Bailiffs forum for good measure. :D

http://www.dealingwithbailiffs.co.uk/caselaw.htm#misc

landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby paul38m » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 pm

On the three letter process it says cc for carbon copy does this just mean a copy of the original, I don't understand the term Carbon copy, Many thanks
paul38m
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby letissier14 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Just added

The 8th Element: Nature's Universal Cancer Killer by Dr Al Sears

62 pages pdf

Book download link: http://www.indabook.org/d/Dr-Al-Sears-Primal-Force.pdf

Advertising link: http://content.alsearsmd.com/?luOh.NcQO ... y9tW7ZYw2l
letissier14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Noisytone » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:49 am

landlubber wrote:This is directed to you, Letissier. ;) The judiciary in Britain, which law books do they consult when they maybe requested to deal with a tricky case? I'm a firm believer that if you cannot beat them at their own game, the next best thing is to follow their lead and use whatever methods they use in order to knock us to the ground. When it comes to fighting, one needs to level the playing field or even to make an advantage over the adversary. :D

I think Archbold is one of the main ones they tend to use but halsbury and blackstone are all in the game mate as well you know theyll use whatever to get a result :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 8-) .
Guess it depends what jurisdiction you set your stall up and the method used still weighing up options etc choosing the weapons and horses for courses matey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just like everyone else ;) ;) . It will hit the fan when we learn how to get the claims to stick and do some serious damage and general chaos in their world :) .
Regards
T 8-) :D
Noisytone
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby letissier14 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Just added

Eliminate Cancers favorite building block from your diet

62 pages pdf 37 pages

Book download link: http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/download ... Report.pdf
letissier14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby landlubber » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Noisytone wrote:I think Archbold is one of the main ones they tend to use but halsbury and blackstone are all in the game mate as well you know they'll use whatever to get a result :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 8-) .
Guess it depends what jurisdiction you set your stall up and the method used still weighing up options etc choosing the weapons and horses for courses matey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just like everyone else ;) ;) . It will hit the fan when we learn how to get the claims to stick and do some serious damage and general chaos in their world :) .
Regards
T 8-) :D

Cheers, Tone, I'd been waiting for a possible response to my question for a while now, but just like buses, there didn't seem to be one coming. Just my excuse for not checking this thread a little sooner. I've managed to download Archbold, so at least I'm getting somewhere. I have always thought that the general reason as to why law books are so damned expensive, it's that ordinary folks are less likely to get hold of them and therefore deprive themselves of justice in the courts.(If indeed there is such a thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Of course the best cure seems to lay in case law, but even with some serious research it can take a very long time to put these cases together. I agree with what you're saying about getting claims to stick, but perhaps that's where the law of contracts comes into play, and A Treatise on the Laws of Contracts by Chitty may help a lot. I'll just have to take time to go through it. Not exactly a book at bedtime. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again. :D Peace
landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Topher » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:06 am

Thanks for sharing your research and knowledge.
Topher
Silver Member
Silver Member

Previous

Return to General Topics