On Monday the 15th I sent a letter to the CEO of my mortgage company requesting the following information.
1. Has this Mortgage Loan been offered, in whole or part, in any securitisation mortgage tranche/agreement with any national and/or international pool of investors (seeking either the return of interest or the return of capital and interest), or the use of any form of Special Financial Vehicle(s) or similar in terms of Intent rather than Form?
2. Do you know the physical whereabouts of any and all original documents, promissory notes, or other negotiable instruments, whether known to me or not, relating in whatsoever way to the said Loan?
3. If your response to Question 2 is in the affirmative, I wish to have sight of any and all original documents, promissory notes and any other negotiable instruments relating in any way to the above Loan at a time and a place which is mutually satisfactory to both parties. If your response is in the negative, kindly explain, as CEO, why you do not possess this information.
4. Given that the answer to Question 2 ought, by right and by law, to be known to you, I request that you forward at your earliest convenience legally authenticated copies of all such documentation, whether hitherto known or unknown to me, to my residence given above, prior to a viewing of the originals as foreseen in Question 3.
5. Would you kindly forward me a legally certified copy of the “Terms and Conditions” under which this Loan was made and held to be in force at the time of its origination? Any reasonable expenses incurred by your institution will, of course, be recompensed swiftly.
Will be interesting to see what response I get. I sent the letter Recorded Deliver to the CEO.