Language to A4V Credit Card Bill/Statement

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Language to A4V Credit Card Bill/Statement

Postby aali21 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:50 am

Hi, I am new to the forum but am very familiar with the A4V process. After months of study, watching YouTube, reading ebooks, etc. I feel ready to send in my first A4V for a credit card bill. But, I want to confirm the language because I've read and seen so many different examples of what to write at a 45 degree angle across the statement. Can someone please confirm what I am writing is correct:

"Accepted for value"
"Returned for value"
"Date" (enter my date of birth) "Exemption No." (enter the number on the back of my social security card)
"Sign"

I've seen some places to also include the statement "exempt from levy" should I include this? Also, since I don't want to close my account I am filling in the amount enclosed as a few dollars less than what is owed, correct?
Thanks for your help!
aali21
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Language to A4V Credit Card Bill/Statement

Postby Dave01 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm

In the USA that's nowhere near enough info, and you need to file your IRS Form 56 and your IRS Form 2848 first.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby aali21 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:53 am

Thank you for the reply and information about form 56 and form 2848. I am familiar with them and I'll go ahead and get these completed and sent off to the IRS to be on record. Does anyone have information on how to complete the forms? I'm asking about how to fill them out because I don't want to make assumptions based on the field titles. I may need to put my name in all caps in some places and grammatically correct in other places, you know? If anyone has a sample that would be great:)
aali21
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby guestimate » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:50 am

Hi everyone, I am new here as well. I am looking to pay off a mortgage note early. I've been studying A4V and other issues but not finding all the information in one place and some claim is out-of-date, or the IRS offices aren't processing any more, or conflicting reports. For example, is it absolutely necessary a person file UCC1- repudiating all Federal benefits just to do A4V? Can (or should) I do through a corp or corporate name, vs. my STRAWMAN NAME? If the strawman is incurring the debt, then it's logical to me that the strawman should be the one discharging it.

Another question I have regarding the A4V letter download from this site. I understand most of it, but can anyone tell me if the bills of Exchange Act of 1882 applies to USA with US citizens too? Is that the relevant law a US person should be quoting? Is there a comparable US law I should be citing to the UK Bill of Exchange Act of 1882? Also the request for return of the Bank Giro Credit seems particularly British, is there a US corollary of this document? Are we talking the Mortgage & Promissory note? If yes, shouldn't that be reflected in the county clerk/register of deeds where the mortgage was recorded? Thanks for any help clarifying.
guestimate
New Recruit
New Recruit

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value