Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Winston Shrout Accepted for Value

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Re: Winston Shrout Accepted for Value

Postby AntrobusJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud
Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/co ... bond-fraud
AntrobusJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Larbec6169 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:33 pm

link says my request has been blocked
Larbec6169
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby AntrobusJ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Larbec6169 wrote:link says my request has been blocked

Works for me. Here you go -

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud
Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “bills of exchange,” “promissory bonds,” “indemnity bonds,” “offset bonds,” “sight drafts,” or “comptrollers warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the Secretary of the Treasury.

Tips for Avoiding Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud:

Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you how to access secret bank accounts.
Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.
AntrobusJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby AntrobusJ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Dave01 wrote: If you have enough to get by on for a while, you should seriously consider investing $750 in monetizing your birth certificate. I researched it for a full month before committing. They're supposed to have someone stepping in to buy out the balance tomorrow, so you should research it today. There's a 6 month wait while the multiplier bank does it's thing, then they create a trust in whatever name you choose, you get a visa card you can swipe for $1000 per day, plus you can make large purchases through their bank. When it starts paying out, you can retire comfortably.
Oh, and as always, I'm not a legal expert, nothing I post is legal advice.

Oh dear, you really spent $750 on this scam??
AntrobusJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dave01 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 pm

AntrobusJ wrote:
Dave01 wrote: If you have enough to get by on for a while, you should seriously consider investing $750 in monetizing your birth certificate. I researched it for a full month before committing. They're supposed to have someone stepping in to buy out the balance tomorrow, so you should research it today. There's a 6 month wait while the multiplier bank does it's thing, then they create a trust in whatever name you choose, you get a visa card you can swipe for $1000 per day, plus you can make large purchases through their bank. When it starts paying out, you can retire comfortably.

If you think it a scam, then you failed to research adequately. The joke is on you.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby AntrobusJ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Dave01 wrote:
AntrobusJ wrote:

If you think it a scam, then you failed to research adequately. The joke is on you.

The FBI consider it a scam. The people you paid committed a criminal offence. But time will tell. I look forward to hear how you spend your $10000s !
AntrobusJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Larbec6169 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:53 am

After painstaking hours of going through all this utilizing blacks law / legalese a scheme is not a scam.

2 things - he didn't fill out some of the forms correctly and sent CASH ( even though money doesn't exist). These instruments are there for debt not to get cash like bringing in a cashiers check
Larbec6169
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Topher » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Dave01 wrote: As for jail, you need to create a proper affidavit of truth about how you are not a citizen, and therefore aren't subject to their codes and statutes, can't be lawfully arrested, detained, imprisoned, subpoenaed, or summoned.

These kind of statements are exactly whats getting people in the shit. An affidavit stating your above the law combined with that as a defence in court and its game over.

They have their rules and if you purport to be above the law they WILL show your ass the jail cell.

You need to understand law and work with it, not discard it and act above it.
Topher
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby flyingfish » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:27 am

Dave01 14 Feb 2017 wrote: If you have enough to get by on for a while, you should seriously consider investing $750 in monetizing your birth certificate. I researched it for a full month before committing. They're supposed to have someone stepping in to buy out the balance tomorrow, so you should research it today. There's a 6 month wait while the multiplier bank does it's thing, then they create a trust in whatever name you choose, you get a visa card you can swipe for $1000 per day, plus you can make large purchases through their bank. When it starts paying out, you can retire comfortably.

Dave, you've given updates on your various tactics with Promissory Notes and A4V, so hope you'll let us know how this one works out. Sounds like you won't know until August?
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Previous

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value