A4V Page with Covering Letter Download on Main Site

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: A4V Page with Covering Letter Download on Main Site

Postby Freeman16 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:34 am

landlubber wrote:I've just been checking up on the A4V info given by Jon's link on the first post of this particular thread. I have a question to ask that I really hadn't thought of before now. Firstly, here are the link words by Jon: "When you fill in a 'remittance form' and sign it, it becomes a commercial instrument, which the company can exchange for cash or sell on."
Are you saying that every time I go to my bank and use a paying in slip with my signature on it, I'm paying in twice the amount shown? :roll: I've also always paid my utility bills by filling in the slip(Demand) they send you. Are they being paid twice here too? :roll: Sorry, but I guess that today is the day on which my light bulb has just flickered into life... and there was me thinking it was a dud one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had exactly that thought. :D
Freeman16
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Freeman16 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:12 am

landlubber wrote:I agree wholeheartedly with your comments, Marke, but one day in the not too distant future, we'll likely be able to do everything you have explained here. How long can the system exist as it is at present without imploding on itself? One point though. I don't think that we can say that the system is stable at present. The economy is on the verge of total collapse, but only because those in power are not in the least interested in doing anything substancial to get the economy moving strongly.
They could do it, but they won't. :roll:

Yes they could: "The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression by contracting the amount of $ in circulation by one third from 1929 to 1933" Milton Friedman

DWP "WORK 35 HOURS OR WE WILL SANCTION YOU" #universalcredit https://speye.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/ ... -says-dwp/

Gaddafi’s true crime:Libya’s economic independence/declared intent to stop selling Africa’s greatest oil reserves in $ http://www.nationofchange.org/2015/03/0 ... c-fascism/

Slavery in America - Mandel House Ancient System of Pledging | Morning Liberty Program - http://www.morningliberty.com/2010/09/2 ... BU.twitter

Hitler banned usury and turned the economy of Germany around in 2 yrs, finding work for 6 million unemployed

"All you need to know is that the Tea Party was run by a Mad Hatter" Edgar Allen Poe
Freeman16
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby BethStarr » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:42 am

Hello,
Iʻve just joined the forum, and wanted to thank you all for your questions/answers. I can honestly feel the the support of all this positive energy. We are one with each other, and the the consciousness is vibrating throughout. Thank you.

Question:
Iʻm from the US and successes here are quiet. Iʻm so happy to hear so many success stories here. How does being a Secure Party Creditor help with debt discharges and A4Vs or not help? Also, although I have clicked on the US flag, I donʻt see a forum that targets many US questions/help/assistance.

Thank you.
BethStarr
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Theodore44 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:37 pm

I sent an a4v without the promissory not to offset a utility bill. do you have to send the promissory not also?
Theodore44
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value