DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Postby Freeman16 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:09 pm

The Birth Certificate is used to create the Legal Fiction 'you'. There are two 'you's', the Natural 'you', living under Common Law (Law of the Land) and then there is also the 'Corporate You' which is the Legal Fiction used for interacting with Admiralty Law which is the Law of the Sea 'Business Law', (Uniform Commercial Code) which is also the laws upon which all Statutes and Acts are based and are 'given force' by.

The Legal Fiction 'you', (Corporation) is subject to UCC law therefore Statutes and Acts. When a Police Constable asks you "...do you understand" and you respond "Yes", you are agreeing to 'stand under' UCC Law and all the associated Acts and Statutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmc12Dvqhs

If you stand as a Freeman under Common Law, Statutes and Acts do not apply to you if you do not give 'consent'. If you start to obey, you are giving tacit consent.

i.e. PC asks for your name; you respond, "Am I required to give you that information"? PC says, "I need to know your name to check you out, if not it will look suspicious and I may arrest you ".

So you give your name: you are then forming 'Joinder' and getting sucked in, whereas if you stood your ground and just kept saying "am I required...?"

It's the same in England. Note, some Police will arrest you and can keep you up to 12 hours. This is why you need to research thoroughly before you go down that route.

It is a 'game' but a very serious 'game' involving £ billions in fines or even prison sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOeiIYtKLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqMbbLCIg0
Freeman16
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby bohemia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Freeman16 wrote:The Birth Certificate is used to create the Legal Fiction 'you'. There are two 'you's', the Natural 'you', living under Common Law (Law of the Land) and then there is also the 'Corporate You' which is the Legal Fiction used for interacting with Admiralty Law which is the Law of the Sea 'Business Law', (Uniform Commercial Code) which is also the laws upon which all Statutes and Acts are based and are 'given force' by.

The Legal Fiction 'you', (Corporation) is subject to UCC law therefore Statutes and Acts. When a Police Constable asks you "...do you understand" and you respond "Yes", you are agreeing to 'stand under' UCC Law and all the associated Acts and Statutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmc12Dvqhs

If you stand as a Freeman under Common Law, Statutes and Acts do not apply to you if you do not give 'consent'. If you start to obey, you are giving tacit consent.

i.e. PC asks for your name; you respond, "Am I required to give you that information"? PC says, "I need to know your name to check you out, if not it will look suspicious and I may arrest you ".

So you give your name: you are then forming 'Joinder' and getting sucked in, whereas if you stood your ground and just kept saying "am I required...?"

It's the same in England. Note, some Police will arrest you and can keep you up to 12 hours. This is why you need to research thoroughly before you go down that route.

It is a 'game' but a very serious 'game' involving £ billions in fines or even prison sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOeiIYtKLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqMbbLCIg0

Can I really opt out of laws by not consenting ??
I hope big corporations, the police, the establishment etc etc don't try this on otherwise we're going to be in deep deep shit !....seriously though, has anyone had any success with this ?....I can see this being a great coup for thieves, bank robbers, muggers etc. Its not a joke , right ?
bohemia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby bohemia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 pm

I will watch the vids later mate, thanks for the links, appreciated.
bohemia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Esme » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:10 pm

I have tried the A4V also with BC Hydro for a bill sent to me for about $600. I have been researching but each time I review this site I find little bits of info shared that point to my mistakes so far. So far, here are my results:
Template Notice sent, registered mail. Had photocopied contents.
Result: A customer relations rep phoned me and told me they only received the letter and nothing else. I asked him to contact me via email with details. In the email a few hours later, he said he had found the promissory note. Not acceptable form of payment. No mention of A4V.
I respond and send a copy of contents of envelope.
No further response.
A disconnection notice arrives with the bottom section the "bank gyro?" slip with the 96 in the corner. I fill it out as Ceylon shows, for a second time now and send it via registered mail again. THen a phone message arrives, pay up or else disconnect in 24 hours. That was the day before yesterday.
I emailed the CEO and the rep last night and I've attached the exchange. I know I've made mistakes now as I'm reading these forums - can't call it a payment - only a set off right? Ok. So I've looked at the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act and their cutting off service and lying about receipt of A4V slip, not acknowledging receipt is in contravention of several sections. I've read that I can get an injunction against them to stop any further action on their part until it's resolved. Is this so or am I now "applying" or "begging" the court and placing myself at their mercy. Any direction? I don't want to be disconnected but I do want to pursue the issue. Can I pay it and still pursue the issue? How much trouble am I in? I have a couple of tenants in my house. This poses a problem. Ideas? Like the other fella on here I got in before your notice not to use unless you really knew what you're doing. I am researching though and doing my best to get it.
Thanks for any assistance or direction.
Esme
Attachments
AccountLocked.docx
This is the most recent email to and from BC Hydro customer relations guy.
(15.17 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Esme
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Freeman16 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:56 pm

bohemia wrote:Can I really opt out of laws by not consenting ??

Yes, we are governed by consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRum3cQgRE

bohemia wrote: I hope big corporations, the police, the establishment etc etc don't try this on otherwise we're going to be in deep deep shit !....seriously though, has anyone had any success with this ?....I can see this being a great coup for thieves, bank robbers, muggers etc. Its not a joke , right ?

They already are 'trying it on' That's why we see the Police State instituted by corrupt greedy bankers and corporations.

As humans, we are above corporations. It is not about 'anarchy', it is about fair laws under Natural Law/Common Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
Freeman16
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby 5till5miling » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi, I am a 'new born rebel' as it were, and having gained reasonable insight into the guiser upon us (aka Government with its 'statute' law and the corrupt, fruadulent actions such twoddle bistows upon us; the people), I am ready to take my first baby steps towards the playpen. There are 2x playfriends that I have in my sight at the moment; Moorcraft (re: O2 & Virgin Mobile) and Southend Borough Council (re: Council Tax). Eventually, I hope to take over ownership of my my little 'Council' (?...owned by the Housing Association: South East Essex Homes Ltd; partnered with Thames Gateway South Essex Ltd) flat, by arguing that it's owned by the people. But clearly still have much more research to do around this one!

Anyhow, to set the tone, I have so far ignored all calls, mail and Court Summons alike. There is a note on the door 'Withdrawing Implied Rights of Access'. I live in a flat on the 5th floor of a tower block with a heavy fire door with only a peep hole and letter box; behind which there are now 6x bolts in place. So unless they Spiderman up the building and brake windows or remove the entire front door and frame, they aint getting in. Should such situation occurr I hope this would stall them long enough to ensure the camera is rolling.

I want to send them both the PN's and have paid the fee for full access so have the up-to-date version. Only, there is very little on the template. I note that someone had suggested the info should include the following:

"Accepted For Value
Excempt From Levy
Exemption I.D. NI Number
Autograph Date"

I like to think myself an educated and confident woman but must say I am troubled by not having a fully completed example to refer to. Is it possible for this to be provided please?

BTW - Thumbs up on all the hardwork that has gone into this site!

Love to all xx
5till5miling
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby jamied_uk » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Does anyone think this will work or fail?

I plan to send it and want any input 1st if possible

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF VALUE

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle, Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent
Dear Andy Lowe
This is a LEGAL NOTICE and not a letter!
I received your offer REF: 3034353,

Please find enclosed Commercial Instrument sent by your company in relation to the above account
Accepted for Value and returned for settlement. Please now settle this account immediately and provide me with a certificate of release. In addition and in case of dispute on title, please would you identify for me the person who is fiduciary debtor and who is the fiduciary creditor of this account?

Please find enclosed the financial instrument(s) I am providing to your company in lieu thereof, in relation to the above account, accepted for value and returned for settlement in relation to Account No 65775657

This instrument is submitted pursuant to The Bills of Exchange Act 1882 & The Bankruptcy Act 1869.

Please also be advised that this instrument, once accepted for value, is lawful specie of money which can be used to credit/off-set the balance of the above account with the authorised use of my exemption ID number duly placed upon it.

I authorise SOUTHAMPTON CITY COUNCIL to make up the Bill of Exchange where necessary to cover any outstanding liability detailed on your presentment only, pursuant to Pt20 of The Bills of Exchange Act 1882.

This properly endorsed remittance can be redeemed by depositing it with Her Majesty’s Treasury, as I am sure current (CFO) Chief Financial Officer is already well aware.

Therefore, please forward this remittance to the appropriate accounting facility within SOUTHAMPTON CITY COUNCIL and instruct them to act accordingly, providing me with evidence that the account balance has been correctly adjusted to zero.

ACCOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS

These instructions apply to this notice of acceptance and written payment required to adjust the balance in the ledger for this account.

Please note- if you do not return the instrument then we are in agreement that the bill has been paid in full

If you do return the instrument without a written explanation as to why your exempt from the legislation outlined above or why the instrument is is unacceptable; then we are in agreement that you have turned down my legitimate payment and therefore my account balance is now zero.

Please confirm my account balance is zero (or in credit) or that this matter is now been settled.

I trust that this is to your satisfaction and that no further claims will be made against me in relation to above matter.

Yours Sincerely
jamied_uk
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby ceylon » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:24 pm

ceylon

Postby jamied_uk » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:24 am

Iv seen these vids but i wrote that cover letter based from this site and videos etc now i would like to know if what i wrote is any good, anything needs to be removed or added? i dont need to re watch vids over and over as it wont help i prefer reading replys to further re watching them if possible as i need to know if what i wrote is good enough to send?
jamied_uk
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby ceylon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:18 pm

as with everything over time things change we find new info so things are always changing
ceylon

PreviousNext

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value