DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Postby Lord_Milkman » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:42 pm

just swerve the pn's and look at the WeRe Bank options is looking like a hopeful option.
Lord_Milkman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby stevo.speedy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi all
so yes i'm new to all this a4v and fought i would give it a try and see what happens so i sent united utilities my a4v and promissory note
as get out of debt free made it sound very easy i did not think it was going to work and was not holding my breath
witch is a good job cause guess what it did not work
my bill is only just under £300 so guess i will pay it but i just wanted to fuck with the corporations

But my point is this there seems to be a lot of smart arse's on here saying you must do your research you must do your home work then adding lots of :D :D :D

But if you all hate the corporations and government so much and want to be a free man or just free of all the bull shit why not just share your knowledge and enlighten us all

please stop me if im wrong but i fought thats what this web site and similar ones are all about !!!
stevo.speedy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby ceylon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:44 pm

ceylon

Postby Tbreds1 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 pm

The important thing to remember for a4v when they attempt to slap the fraud label on you is....

The fraud premise comes from the assumption that you tried to create a fraudulent monetary instrument or note. People who really know what they are doing can do this (so then its not fraud) but.... If you are a4v'ing a bill, you didn't create the bill or the note, you endorsed it. Otherwise are you creating bills and sending them in the mail to yourself? Of course not. They are the originator/creator of the bill/ note. They created the bill/note...so who is creating fraud? If THEIR bill is fraudulent ....then it's not a debt? Why are they committing fraud.

2) If they have not sent the endorsed bill or note back to you...they've accepted it. That's it. To not send the endorsed bill back and then cry fraud is...fraud...lol.

Also if you send your bills back to some admin assist who is processing the company's a/r for them he/she isn't going to have a clue as to what you are doing and neither is her supervisor. Address them certified to their CFO.
Tbreds1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby landlubber » Fri May 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Ceylon, in your latest video with Mark you clearly state that A4V does not work at present with utility companies. Shouldn't you place a notice to prevent folks from making fools of themselves in trying to discharge their debts? :)

:D Peace
landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ceylon » Fri May 08, 2015 6:48 pm

as far as i know they have changed the rule or something likr that but i do not know for sure but having said that paying by endorsment just seems better
ceylon

Postby landlubber » Fri May 08, 2015 7:06 pm

I do agree, Ceylon, the endorsement way does indeed appear to be the very best way forward, at least for the moment. cheers! :D

:D Peace
landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Mancunian1 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 am

When you send in your A4v you should state that should they reject this payment method please return it within 14 days so that you can use another method to settle the account. If they don't it in 1 days the debt has been settled. (they would have been paid electronically and are trying it on). So when they say you still owe them, write back and ask them to return the giro CREDIT slip you sent in. Send them a copy of the original. If they still pursue, Ask them for their tax ID number and tell them that you will be contacting the hmrc to tell them that they are stealing your credit and you want it back and that you will be making a claim for compensation against them. Look, they have sent you their debt and you have settled their debt with your credit. No money changes hands and no one get paid. If money changes hands you will be paying them twice AND obstructing the bankruptcy. You should let them know this. One last thing, Once you have accepted liability and you are trying to settle the account they cant do anything. This is not advice. PS you could always just send it to the hmrc and have done with all this.
Mancunian1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby freemanchester » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm

I might try this but am sceptical.

Could someone who has used it successfully post the companies reply as a picture as proof before I send one to Lowell?

Cheers
freemanchester
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kiko4564 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 am

In response to the woman who tried to pay her electricity arrears with a promissory note I side with her in that one. She should've been summonsed to court in which case she could've easily rebutted the warrant application.
Kiko4564
New Recruit
New Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value