Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Re: DO NOT use this if you do not know what you are doing

Postby Theodore44 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 am

Concerning A4V can anyone explain exactly what i am doing. i understand it is a setoff not a payment. When a corporation refuses to accept your remedy can you file a lawsuit against this corporation? I am very serious these corporation have been getting over way too long it is time to Man up to the tyrants.
Theodore44
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Theodore44 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Always Remember The Lord Reigns Let The Earth Rejoice. This World will soon pass away But The Words of Our Lord Will Never Pass away.
Theodore44
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby guestimate » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:57 am

We here in US don't use bank giro credit slips. so what should I be asking the ostensible creditor to return in lieu of that, after they've received my AFV? Also the bill of Exchange Act of 1882 didn't happen here in USA, so is there some other law I might cite to enforce their accepting my endorsement?
guestimate
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value