Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Any questions regarding Promissory Notes

How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Postby leertese » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:58 am

They recorded me, so I recorded them. Hey they tell you every time you call that the call is being recorded for quality purposes right? More importantly I wanted to test this theory about promissory notes. Please provide your questions, comments and feedback. I am currently in the process of making a HUGE deposit ;). Accepted for Value. Once you realize everything is paid for, you start to re evaluate life...........

Send your Promissory to Corporate Headquarters. You must go to the top of the food chain.

leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Postby flyingfish » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:27 am

Is there something up with that video? Of the 28 minutes odd, most seems to be silence or background noise or music on hold, the actual conversation captured appears to consist of Chase refusing to accept the PM. Is there a bit missing? If not then it looks like a fail.
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby leertese » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Yes I didn't get a chance to record the second half. They reps were scared to answer my questions but they know by law that corporations have to accept them. When dealing with entities, you have to address the corporations (straw man) in your letters. But at the end he put me on hold until he disconnected the call. I had to call them back again where I spoke to another rep who gave me a corporate address where I could send the promissory note where his own words were that they would credit my account. The address is as follows:

JP MORGAN CHASE N.A., (ALL CAPS)
NATIONAL PAYMENT SERVICE
PO BOX 182223
COLUMBUS, OH 43218

I am currently in the process of sending them a $500,000.00 Promissory Note stamped and certified by notary and sent through certified mail with a tracking number so I know when they receieve it. Please do some research on U.C.C. Article 3 - Negotiable Instruments. Under U.C.C, we are considered private bankers and financial institutions. Look up the Federal Reserves Book called Modern Money Mechanics. Their own book tells you that as a private banks you have the ability to create money with your signature.
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby flyingfish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

Best wishes. You certainly aim high! Post back here to let us know how you get on, as I don't see a lot of success with PNs, possibly not any. Couple of questions though .. (1) Why stop at 1/2 million? (2) What happens when they call in the PN, how will you pay it?
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby leertese » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Here is a quick update:

I called them again, just to make sure I wasn't crazy. I told that that under U.C.C., if they did not accept my promissory note, I would be taking legal action. They then in turned transferred me to their legal department. I had to give them a 30 minute history lesson that included lots of code. (U.S.C.,U.C.C., I.R.S., etc.) They rep was a great help. She took everything I said down, and put it in the notes. She repeated everything back and it sounded really good. She told me that she would be transferring all this info to the executive office and someone from the executive office will be calling me within 72 hours. She also gave me a new address to send the promissory note to: it is as follows:

CHASE BY MAIL
PO BOX 36520.
Louisville, KY 40233-65220

I asked her how long it was going to take for them to credit my account.....She said depending on when it is received it will be 2-3 business days after that.

So, you asked why I chose to do only $500,000? It is because of the Federal Reserves' Modern Money Mechanics. According the Fractional Reserve Banking, in order for a bank to "create new money", they must keep at least 10% of the initial deposit in reserves.

Examples:

10% of $100,000 = $10,000
10% of $500,000 = $50,000
10% of $1,000,000 = $100,000

Nobody knows the actual amount of money a Bank has in reserves, but I'm pretty sure they have $50,000 on hand. I don't want to get greedy(YET). LOL. I'm just trying to get the money so I can pay for a house in full so I can get the deed and own it. Once chase send me a bill statement, I plan to use A4V to discharge the debt. Besides, the banks can sell your Promissory Note to other Banks and create new money. They're going to make 100 times the initial deposit. Don't take my word for it. I came across this website like you. I'm just testing the waters. I just had my PN notarized and sent certified mail. I'll let you know by next week if I succeeded, or if I failed.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW. THIS LADY IS AMAZING. ENLIGHTEN YOUR MIND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGg2TjZSlo
Last edited by leertese on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby leertese » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:19 pm

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO TOO. it explains how a PN is a bill of exchange. I'm exchanging my paper for their paper. ITS ALL PAPER. The money has no value because its backed by nothing. They too all the gold away in 1933 when FDR signed HJR 192. The U.S. because they owner of all debts. Everything is paid for....The banks own book says you can print money out of thin air with your signature because you ARE CONSIDERED A BANK / PRIVATE BANKER / FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. You go to work and put in time and energy. When you get paid, they owe you debt for time and energy. When you sign a check. You just wrote that money into existence. There is no money if there is no debt. So if I can create the debt, I can also discharge it. Because I created it. Does that make sense? Please do more research. I want someone to confirm all of this. I'm trying to find out if I have to file a UCC-1 before I can do A4V because I already sent multiple A4vs for my school loans and to the IRS and the US Treasury. Anyway. I hope this gives you a bigger understanding as I search for the truth. This information has been hidden from the American people for over 80 years. We have been brainwashed since birth to go to school and work for someone else. If I can create money into existence, what is the point of a job? I mean a job is good don't get me wrong, but why should we have to struggle everyday just to pay the rent when our houses should be paid for? I've watched my family struggle for so long and I'm trying to make a way. But yeah, hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7TscCIo_g
Last edited by leertese on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby vynmarius » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Thanks for the information, please keep us informed, Im going to watch that video myself now!
vynmarius
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby leertese » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm

*UPDATE* November 29th 2016

I received a call from the Executive Officer of JP Morgan Chase. Executive Officer is one under the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). So basically, I was speaking to the Vice President. I was so excited! I felt like a V.I.P. lol. I made a new friend in a very high place. She told me that she was going to advocate for me on my behalf and ensure that my promissory note was received. She went over the notes and she said she is going to look into it as well. I have her personal extension and she has completely taken over control of the matter from all reps. My PN will arrive by Dec 1st. By the way it sounds, I should have my money by Dec 6-7th. Fingers Crossed. :mrgreen:
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby vynmarius » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:54 pm

I hope you are not trolling!!well done if this is true I look forward to hearing an update.

did she sound to be taking this seriously and was it a surprise to her at all or did it seem a run of the mill situation?
vynmarius
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby mariorecipient » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 pm

leertese wrote:*UPDATE* November 29th 2016

I received a call from the Executive Officer of JP Morgan Chase. Executive Officer is one under the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). So basically, I was speaking to the Vice President. I was so excited! I felt like a V.I.P. lol. I made a new friend in a very high place. She told me that she was going to advocate for me on my behalf and ensure that my promissory note was received. She went over the notes and she said she is going to look into it as well. I have her personal extension and she has completely taken over control of the matter from all reps. My PN will arrive by Dec 1st. By the way it sounds, I should have my money by Dec 6-7th. Fingers Crossed. :mrgreen:

GOOD LUCK!!!
mariorecipient
New Recruit
New Recruit

Next

Return to Promissory Notes