Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Any questions regarding Promissory Notes

Re: How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Postby leertese » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 pm

UPDATE 12/6/2016

I received a phone call from the executive officer again. She said she had received my promissory note, made a copy of it, and sent it to the International and Domestic Collections Department and she is waiting to hear an update from them. It seems as though the Promissory Note has went over everyone's heads. It makes since though since Uniform Commercial Code is international law. If it wasn't going to go through, I pretty sure they would have sent it back by now since I went so high up the chain of command, but it seems that there is someone higher than CEO. The International and Domestic Collections Department. :o Since I signed it though it is considered legal tender so the banks can sell the promissory note / security bond back and forth to each other deposit it into each other's banks and create money out of thin air. The bank is probably going to make 100X the amount of the original PN because there are so many banks and branches. Thats just my opinion though. but yeah, this is the latest information on my original post. The PN was sent Monday, reached the PO box Friday, in the VP's hands Monday. Sent to the IDCD today. Doesn't look like its coming back to me so far. Anything else ill let you know.
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby flyingfish » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:01 pm

leertese wrote: .. It makes since though since Uniform Commercial Code is international law. ...

It may be nit picking but for the sake of accuracy and to prevent others being misled, please note that the Uniform Commercial Code has no international force, it is purely a US matter. As a matter of detail it is not even law, more a set of guidance that each state is expected to enact in their own local law. Somewhat like a European Directive.
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby leertese » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Thank you flying fish for the feedback. I appreciate everything you say. This is my very first time with this. I'm so glad I came across this website. Have you had any success with A4v? or a PN?
leertese
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby flyingfish » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 pm

I've not tried as I've not seen anyone reporting any sort of credible success. I'm sceptical. Having said that you're going about this in a low-risk way in that you're working on getting the PN accepted and turned into useable money prior to incurring any debt.
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby mariorecipient » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:03 pm

flyingfish wrote: ...please note that the Uniform Commercial Code has no international force, it is purely a US matter...

According to my studies and understanding, the UCC not only is international, existing even before USA was born, but is above the 'roman' law, which is the one used in the courts. If you go to a court claiming you're a fictuos strawman, the judge bows down and gets out the courtroom, recognizing you as a sovereign person. From that moment on, the UCC is the only code it can be used (which is the base of the Admiral Law, the same UK has always used on the sea), you have to declare that the captain (the judge) has abandoned the ship (which is the courtroom) and that you are the highest authority in that room considering the case dismissed without prejudice. It's not fiction (or, well, it is), you can find videos on that on youtube.

Do you thing the bank would disturb the CEO and the International and Domestic Collections Department if that was a simple "directive"? They won't give you a second and you would find that piece of paper in your mailbox right away, if they were kind enough to mail it back...
mariorecipient
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby flyingfish » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm

mariorecipient wrote:
flyingfish wrote: ...please note that the Uniform Commercial Code has no international force, it is purely a US matter...

According to my studies and understanding ...

Maybe you can provide references, actual factual ones not someone on Youtube making that claim.

I'm basing my comments on these general references ..
Uniform Commercial Code
Uniform Commercial Code

This one is where I make the analogy with EU Directives ..
Uniform Laws: aspiration rather than reality
"The phrase "Uniform Laws" can be misleading. Upon approval by the National Conference a Uniform Law is not law anywhere in the United States. It is simply a legislative proposal addressed to fifty state legislatures."

This gives details of which US states have adopted UCC, to what extent, and how they are enacted in the state law ..
States Adopting UCC

And this gives a quick run down internationally, starting off by re-stating that UCC has only US significance and then going on in outline to discuss which countries have anything similar in their own systems.
International UCC Equivalents

Edited to add ..
existing even before USA was born

From my second reference,
"The code was first published in 1952 and has been revised numerous times throughout the years. The code is a recommendation of laws that can be adopted by the various states. The code has the effect of law only when it is adopted by different states. The UCC has been adopted by all 50 states of the U.S, although with variations. It is the longest and most elaborate of the uniform acts. The UCC is applicable to small business people and entrepreneurs."
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby kaden7aubert » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Wow, great work pushing through. Sounds like you are at least making some headway. I recently sent a promissory note to a bank that has my car loan. If this is successful, please update us. Good luck.
kaden7aubert
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby vynmarius » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Whats going on with this one? Ive been eager to find out

Cheers
vynmarius
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Dave01 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Why no response? In trouble, or successful on conditions of secrecy?
I just got my UCC-1 done, I'm about to try this myself.
I even put my Chase checking account number on my PNote.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby vynmarius » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Keep us updated please Dave!
vynmarius
New Recruit
New Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Promissory Notes