One Lower Affordable Monthly Payment

Apply Online Today…

How Much Can I Write Off?

Before After
Debt: £10,000 £3,000
Monthly: £189 £57
Figures are for illustration only.
Move the slider, see your savings:
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Any questions regarding Promissory Notes

Re: How to Deposit a Promissory Note at CHASE Bank

Postby Cali230 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:16 am

Hey what's up man hope all is going with you & your fam, im a fan been watching your vids and learning on my own a bit about pn and different code & such, I was curious how the chase battle turned out for you. im really trying to find people that are on the same page as us when it comes to breaking free from governmental chains id like to talk to you more about some things if get a chance hit me up please [email protected] god bless & peace
Cali230
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Dave01 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 am

I'm trying it tomorrow, but I have a different contact with a different address at Chase. My note is based on David A. Young's, the USA version of Michael J. Tellinger's.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dave01 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I just printed 2, one as a Bill of Exchange, got both notarized at my local Chase, and sent them Certified Priority mail to JPMorganChase CFO Marianne Lake, 270 Park Ave, NY, NY, 10017
Each one specified I have filed my UCC-1, and I gave them 10 business days to either refuse or deposit. Now I could either be happy within 3 weeks, or sad a month from now. I don't think they'll do both, but I hope they do one of the 2. If that be the case, I'll report which.
I'm pursuing my SPC while I wait.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dave01 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm wondering if we should be trying this with JPMorgan Securities?
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Larbec6169 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 pm

I am also curious, i spoke to a banker and he said it would not work and asked me "what if I (the bank) demanded the PN next week? Hmmm, fill me in please exactly how this would work. If we write a PN say for $500,000 to be deposited into our account and spent $100,000 and the bank turns around and says I want my $500,000 next week, we would say ??????

Thanks
Larbec6169
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby sl777m » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Hi first post but I've been waiting to see what happens with this pn. But to your question, what if the banks want there money back next week? I would assume to write another promissory note seeing how they just honored the first one for $500,000. But before I authorized anything else, I would ask what they want $500,000 (or whatever amount) for.
sl777m
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Dave01 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Larbec6169 wrote:I am also curious, i spoke to a banker and he said it would not work and asked me "what if I (the bank) demanded the PN next week? Hmmm, fill me in please exactly how this would work. If we write a PN say for $500,000 to be deposited into our account and spent $100,000 and the bank turns around and says I want my $500,000 next week, we would say ??????

Thanks

If they credit my checking account the $500,000, then they accept the Terms and Conditions I put on the Note. Which means they either sell the Note for an immediate profit, or they come to collect the first payment, in the amount I specified, on the date I specified, at the location I specified. If they fail that, then they must sell the Note or take a loss. They will sell the note, rather than seeking small monthly payments.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dave01 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:24 am

I finally got fed up and messaged JPMorgan Securities.
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby beenie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 am

If i were to deposit a Promissory note into my bank account.Who do i make it out to and who is the Payer? Is my ALL CAPS name the payer? Am I making it out to myself? Also should i endorse it on the back? Do i state the terms of repayment on it if Im paying it to myself?
beenie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Dave01 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:21 pm

If you're going to try it, first watch this, then pause it and copy it. Type that up with your own details, print it out, then go ask your local branch manager about depositing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYs2dk2G0k
Dave01
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PreviousNext

Return to Promissory Notes