DO NOT use this method unless you know what you are doing

Any questions regarding Promissory Notes

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Re: DO NOT use this method unless you know what you are doin

Postby donnan » Mon May 25, 2015 5:45 am

Does ANYONE know how and where one can use a Promissory Note?
donnan
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby clawhammer » Sat May 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Hadenuf wrote:My friend used a promissory note against her electric company and it all backfired. She had a forced entry with a "dumb" meter fitted, which now charges her at a ridiculous high rate for electric. She is now in the red/debt with this meter only after two weeks. And the scum have charged her for this forced entry too. Plus the initial bill with interest - what was originally £600, has now shot up to £1100.

It has gone horribly wrong for her. She does not know where to turn. None of the sites are really helping her. She feels so isolated and has no longer faith in the Freeman principles. She feels the Freeman movement is a scam.

In conclusion: she is full of debt, has a "dumb" meter she loathes due to health risks and data collection and they are still hounding her. And she knows these debts will exponentially increase.

I want people to read this, because it is all very well getting high on 'success stories', but we also need to be seeped in realism.

Buy the way, when she has contacted others, all they keep saying to her is "seek remedy"; but where is her remedy now I ask? This is not a rhetorical question. Can anybody offer some real tangible/constructive help for her situation. I feel impotent to help her as my knowledge on these subjects is weak.

Many thanks.

Tell her to Google Michael Tellinger and the Unbuntu movement on their he clearly says only use Promissory notes for Banks and Government debts, by watching his 27 min explanation she will see why and where she went wrong, as can you all. ok that's the bad news the Good news is Peter of England and WereBank.com that is her solution to the debt and maybe the issuance of a more fairly configured meter.
I'm sure this will help her. Warm regards
clawhammer
clawhammer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby adivine23 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:55 pm

clawhammer wrote:
Hadenuf wrote:My friend used a promissory note against her electric company and it all backfired. She had a forced entry with a "dumb" meter fitted, which now charges her at a ridiculous high rate for electric. She is now in the red/debt with this meter only after two weeks. And the scum have charged her for this forced entry too. Plus the initial bill with interest - what was originally £600, has now shot up to £1100.

It has gone horribly wrong for her. She does not know where to turn. None of the sites are really helping her. She feels so isolated and has no longer faith in the Freeman principles. She feels the Freeman movement is a scam.

In conclusion: she is full of debt, has a "dumb" meter she loathes due to health risks and data collection and they are still hounding her. And she knows these debts will exponentially increase.

I want people to read this, because it is all very well getting high on 'success stories', but we also need to be seeped in realism.

Buy the way, when she has contacted others, all they keep saying to her is "seek remedy"; but where is her remedy now I ask? This is not a rhetorical question. Can anybody offer some real tangible/constructive help for her situation. I feel impotent to help her as my knowledge on these subjects is weak.

Many thanks.

Tell her to Google Michael Tellinger and the Unbuntu movement on their he clearly says only use Promissory notes for Banks and Government debts, by watching his 27 min explanation she will see why and where she went wrong, as can you all. ok that's the bad news the Good news is Peter of England and WereBank.com that is her solution to the debt and maybe the issuance of a more fairly configured meter.
clawhammer

Thank you claw hammer for directing WeReBank.com to me through this form, it is a brilliant idea. I just registered to become a member today. Cant wait to be able to take advantage of it. So many possibilities
adivine23
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby darcysmoke » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:30 pm

clawhammer[/quote]

Thank you claw hammer for directing WeReBank.com to me through this form, it is a brilliant idea. I just registered to become a member today. Cant wait to be able to take advantage of it. So many possibilities[/quote]

hi, werebank looks a very promising way to settle debts... my problem is finding where i join ReMovement in order to join werebank , can you direct me to a link possibly?
darcysmoke
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Karen Scobie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Many thanks.
Karen Scobie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Akirk » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Hey,

I do completely agree, with every single topic one should do their own research too and be fully confident in what you do. But the whole point of this site is to be spreading the knowledge and the success stories are very strong and always have, I can't help but feel this is against certain interests and certain people would go to extreme lengths to scare others off the ideas that this works because it's the truth. I think we shouldn't forget all the great work and success it speaks for itself.
Akirk
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby tomneonx » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Is their a certified promissory note writer who can open a promissory note learning center and make us all qualified promissory writers =D
tomneonx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ausk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Many thanks.

In an attempt to help your friend I will suggest that your friend read in addition to GOODF, Veronica Chapman’s website, Judge Anna von Reitz website and that of famguardian.org. I would even recommend that she research the sovereign stuff (dean Clifford) as well (perhaps for insight rather than specific knowledge).
All these sites are different and do different things but I’m sure your friend will find bits of the puzzle which is her answer in all of them. She will then have her way forward.
On a lighter note, hopefully your friend won’t catch my disease which is too many websites, too much information and too documentation. I’ve got about 3 months worth of reading on my computer. There is just soooo much useful and important knowledge to got from all over the place.
ausk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LittleMyy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 am

I don't think many of us, if any, know what we are doing regarding the promissory note so same kind of point by point advice would be great as is with letter templates and such. What do we do if they are rejected?Why would they be rejected if they are legitimate and legal to use? The how's and why's need addressing. Thanks.
LittleMyy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Kilbey » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:11 pm

I can only assume that the trouble would be when one tries to stop foreclosure or something with a promissory note.  If one is making house payments on time, and then issues a PN, what basis is there for any bad consequence?
Kilbey
New Recruit
New Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Promissory Notes