The correct CEO

Please post any questions or updates about CEOs (Chief Executive Officers) of the Banks and Credit Card companies, here

Moderators: letissier14, Faljay, getoutofdebtfree, zark, mareo, ceylon

Re: The correct CEO

Postby ceylon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm

whoever you started with
Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
ceylon

Postby zarathustra1960 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:22 pm

I have just recieved this morning two notices of defalt. Both from NatWest, one concerning my current accounr, which is the one we have been discussing. The second pertains to my Loan which I took out in November 2010, this I stopped paying last november. I have no correspondence from them previously on this matter, the notice of defalt is the first comunication we have had. Would you like me to post them on here as well?
zarathustra1960
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby zarathustra1960 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Here is what I intend to reply, I would be gratfull if you would look over it, to mach sure, I'm not doing it wrong or missing something out, which could return to me detriment. Thanks

Manager
NatWest Bank (R.B.S)
Plymouth

I have received your notice, I am now returning it to you.
Now here is my NOTICE OF DEFALT.
YOU WERE GIVEN A SIMPLE REQUEST TO PROVIDE THREE PEICES OF EVIDENCE. These you failed to provide, which as ADMINISTRATOR, of this Account, its is only fiscally prudent of me to first ascertain these facts, before I can authorise the release of any funds. As I am sure that you would follow the same line, if the situations were reversed.
So I ask you again, to provide me the Authorized representative and administrator of this account.
No 17050782
I also request that you and you alone deal with matter, then if not you, then please direct this matter to someone in your corporation that has the authority to deal with this matter until its conclusion.

The rest is your first letter sent again. I'm also going to send, the first letter my notice, to them concerning my bank loan, as of course they have already been paid once. Thanks again for all your time and energy in reading these mails and replying to them. It is much appriciated. Tommy.
zarathustra1960
New Recruit
New Recruit

by Advertising » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 am

Advertising

Postby ceylon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 am

All different replies are good as they find it hard to deal with them though you may get a template response
Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
ceylon

Postby zarathustra1960 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi there, this is my reply to Miss Millerin.

Miss H. Millerin
Thank you for your letter, Ref 15643056, dated the 31st of Jan, I found it both illuminating and confusing at the same time. These two states I will refer to again latter. Firstly and fore mostly, we are before we are anything else; we are Human Beings. As well as being equal under the law of the Land. So from that perspective I’m sure that we can resolve and misunderstanding or misinterpretation that may have arisen.
Therefore I would like to go through your letter with you point by point, in order to clarify any previous misunderstandings or misinterpretations as I have previously stated.
Point One
You begin with thanking me for interest in validating the alleged debt and in asking for your claim of Proof concerning the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.
Thank you for such a kind and generous introduction to your letter. However I will be returning to this point latter in this reply.
Point Two
You then go on to say, that you have not tried to contact me by phone, as per my previous NOTICE. You then ask me to confirm that I have such an affliction, and that I should take such evidence to my local branch, for ratification.
Are you calling me a Lair?
As for your previous assumption that you have my permission to contact me by phone, that permission is now rescinded. From today 4TH of February 2012. This applies to all R.B.S and NatWest employees. As well as any third party you may try to bring in to what is a private matter. Any attempt to contact me in any other way apart from using the Royal Mail. Will be deemed by me as Harassment.
Therefore I must warn you that any further calls will constitute ‘harassment' and I will take action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. I may also take further action under the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because of their frequency or manner. Notice to one is Notice to all: So I suggest you contact Louise Townsend and her team.
Point Three
The Bills of Exchange Act 1882 is U.K legislation http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61
Please feel free to go over it, as I have, it’s an extremely interesting piece of Legislation.
Point Four
Since when and under what law or Act is it unreasonable to ask some who says you owe them money, for clarification and Proof of Claim of alleged monies owed.
Point Five
This is the section where you use defamatory language, whereby you accuse me of trying to avoid payment, and that in your opinion I have tried to avoid payment before. You then go on to assume what a Judge may or may not be thinking in relation any court action. However as I am nothing if not a selfless and giving person, I am going to give you a chance to withdraw those remarks. I also require a personal hand written apology, from you concerning this matter.
Point Six
Here you go on to threaten me with further action, if I don’t make arrangements to pay. That is what I am trying to do, however until you have presented me with the evidence I have previously asked for. Which as far as I am concerned are the only fiscally prudent measures to take?
Point Seven
You finish by saying that you hope that this is a satisfactory resolution to my query. This is where I become confused, how can I be satisfied when you haven’t answered any of my questions.

So therefore I say again, I would be happy to settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe, as soon as I have received the following documentation from you:
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882)
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:
Tommy of the Family: Mackay

No assured value, No liability. No Errors & Omissions Accepted. All Rights Reserved.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE – WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT

As for their notices this is the reply I am sending tomorrow

NOTICE OF NON-ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERED SERVICES
NOTICE OF DISCHARGE OF NOTICE By way of seeking clarification.
I would be happy to settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe, as soon as I have received the following documentation from you: Which will allow me as Administrator of this Account to release said funds on proof of Claim. i.e.
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief.

No assured value, No liability. No Errors & Omissions Accepted. All Rights Reserved.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE – WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
zarathustra1960
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby zarathustra1960 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi there, I just thought I would give you an update. I have now used the three letter process, on R.B.S(NatWest), Nationwide, Vodafone and the Pennon Group(South West Water). They have all been sucessful up to a point. None of them could prove or show any evidence that any debt existed or had ever existed. In the case of the banks they now owe me money, lol. However they are still making negative entries on my credit report, and there computors are still sending me the statements. Apart for that, everything is fine no one has taken me to court no body has been knocking on my door asking for money. So I would have to say that it has been 80% successful to-date. I am now going to build case against them all to present to the police, as stated in all my letters. As they have all broken the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 Section 1, Administration of Justice Act 1970 Section 40 as well as three sections of the Fraud Act 2006. So thanks again for all your help and the templates as I have now gone from being on the defensive to being on the offensive. Zarathustra1960
zarathustra1960
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to CEOs