ThePheonix wrote:I received a speeding ticket for which I replied by righting on the summons ,
thats 2 in 1 fella
how did you receive the speeding ticket?
did you respond?
did you receive a 2nd notification of fine?
did you respond ?
did you at any time respond by one of the following;
did you respond at all to anything other than the court summons?
did you turn upto court after getting the invitation to be present?
chances are you have
1) admitted the society have jurisdiction over you
2) accepted all the codes, rules, laws and policies they can throw at you
3) accepted the ruling of the magistrate by not objecting to any order
4) received a new updated bill for wonga and points on license
5) thought it would all go away with a 'no contract i do not accept your offer' sentence