SITE OWNERSHIP

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Re: SITE OWNERSHIP

Postby sammy65 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Why is it that those who stand in judgement do only that? Ceylon, or anyone doing their best does not deserve these attacks. Nobody can be held responsible for all that is put out on a website, it would not be humanly possibly for someone to be constantly monitoring what is put up.
sammy65
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jinxer » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 pm

I've watched Celon and others for a few years now and whilst I may not agree with all they say, I certainly believe they have done more good than harm for people who were in debt.
Jinxer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby eggie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 pm

I have stood on the front line with Ceylon in Nottingham, one of many front lines Ceylon has occupied and was it Port Talbot front line where he was assaulted. Ceylon is a good man, lay of him.
eggie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stevebinch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:58 pm

After all the hard work energy time sweat and knowledge from ceylon and the team to hear the site is now owned by someone else and know one is quite sure who , I've been a member for just over 2 years not very long in that time i have read watched and learned lots of different things , to see all this change is , well time will tell , I understand most peoples worrying over this and yes they have a right to know the truth simple fact , if you can't tell everyone what is going on then what else are you concealing ,
This site is the only true site that guides helps and makes you read and learn to have some tools in your arsenal to fight back , what if that all changes,
steve.
stevebinch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby deadbeatdad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:21 am

people seem to be dancing around their handbags over this - the question and issue on poster's minds is quite simple; has this site/ is this site being monetised - is an individual or some 'person' (legal corporate entity) making money from this site...

the issue of course being transparency 

this question has been openly alleged and further implied and alluded to in previous posts - don't recall reading any outright rebuttal or denial of the question

I mean people, take a good look around you - surely it must be obvious that some people (many people actually) are making money from the 'alternative news/truther communities' - it's a growing sector!

the deafening silence speaks volumes

personally I couldn't give a bugger - I have very low expectations from my fellow sojourners and so I am rarely surprised or indeed disappointed when they fail to meet even my low expectations of them....

most people waking up to the brutal reality and stark truth have no wish or desire to attain spiritual enlightenment and are only really trying to blag a free ride - angry that they have to think there way out of this labyrinth of lies
deadbeatdad
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Society of the Spectacle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 pm

deadbeatdad wrote:most people waking up to the brutal reality and stark truth have no wish or desire to attain spiritual enlightenment and are only really trying to blag a free ride - angry that they have to think there way out of this labyrinth of lies

Society of the Spectacle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stevebinch » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:10 pm

The facts. Who owns the domain as of now, from a lookup on whois and the shell they are using to mask their true identity.
see screenshots attached

The process they have used to conceal the material evidence of the domain registration is very suspect. They are basically using a shell within another shell to conceal their identity. Clever, but stupid!

Also, the new ad at the top of the site, linking to iva-advice.co is also registered by the same shell used as the new owners of getoutofdebtfree.org.

All in all, a corporation now owns getoutofdebtfree.org. Evidence speaks for itself! see screenshots below!
Attachments
iva banner ad whois lookup 2.jpg
va-advice.co whois lookup info page 2
iva banner ad whois lookup 1.jpg
va-advice.co whois lookup info
domains by proxy company info.jpg
The corporation they are using, the material evidence speaks for itself
whois lookup 2.jpg
second screenshot from whois lookup
whois lookup 1.jpg
first screenshot from whois lookup
Last edited by stevebinch on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevebinch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby handle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 pm

so, in a nutshell, who owns the site?
handle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stevebinch » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:43 pm

A corporation owns it buddy. Look at my post above. They have used such a suspect and dodgy setup to hide their true identity just makes it even more obvious. There is no way of finding out who they truly are, unless they come forward and speak for themselves.

The banner ad at the top clearly links to a corporation. Getoutofdebtfree.org is now a corporation. They are using the same methods of concealment (DomainsByProxy.com, which is a shell for masking the individual who registered and thus owns the website) for both the sites (IVA - Advice.co and Getoutofdebtfree.org) something very wrong with this whole thing.

A word of advice for all, you need to be asking the owner (the site admin) for full disclosure of who the new owner is, and of your own personal information which is stored on this websites servers, under the Copyright Act of 1956 as defined in section 163 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988 (which is owned by the crown i.e Her Majesty herself!)
stevebinch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Faljay » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:54 pm

So it looks like a US company has bought the site, why else value it in US $, and why else is the domain by proxy agent in Arizona, USA?

What, apart from commercial profit via adverts [no doubt yet to come], could a US company want with GOODF? They don't even have the same laws as us, let alone the same way of dealing with debt collectors. Besides which there's a US outlet for GOODF.

Go Figure!

Take Care.

:D
Faljay

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News