Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

MY DAY IN THE HIGH COURT

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

MY DAY IN THE HIGH COURT

Postby assassin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Friday was a good day, we had issued a commercial lien and gone through the process, nothing was rebutted and we went to enforce the lien against the Tortfeiser, then it all began. They applied to the courts to challenge the lien, but were vague as to how and which part they were challenging so I contacted the court to find out what they were challenging and why they hadn't been specific about this crucial point. Court contacted me and said it was an administration error and they had accepted the case and it was in the wrong court, it had to be submitted to the High Court; yes, yes, I already know this, so why would a legal expert submit it to the wrong court, schoolboy error or fraud? you decide.

Friday came and the High Court Judge came to our local county court and we were ready to go, the first hour was interesting as they tried their opening argument to the jury, then I kicked in; I explained their opening argument was worthless as it relied upon acts and statutes and this is a common law court, the jury were bemused, but intrigued.

After about 45 minutes of explaining what common law is, how a common law court works, and that as the jury THEY have the ultimate power as the jury, and NOT the judge it opened up a lot of debate. I then gave them all a copy of the commercial lien and explained the process we had followed, they all had copies of the documents. Their barrister piped up again and tried a play on words and one of the jurors piped up ans said "aren't you dressing up part of your opening argument and trying to present it fraudulently as earlier this was an act or statute" he was caught out and stuffed. I looked at the judge, he looked at me, and we both struggled not to burst out into laughter, their barrister than asked the judge to rule to allow it; judge simply said "its already been established its a Court de Jeure (common law) court and the jury have the power, I cannot get involved unless the jury ask me to, I am here as a recorder for the High Court and to offer advice if they request it".

During the remaining time the jury realising they had so much power simply asked so many questions that I had little to do, they now understood their power and now how common law worked, and did they use that power, they asked the judge if they could adjourn and get access to the legal information to validate the fact I had followed the lien process correctly. The judge responded and said he had read the pre-trial papers and that I had followed one of the correct processes for commercial liens to the letter, and had actually gone above and beyond what I lawfully had to do. He had a large screen in the court switched on and connected his laptop to it and gave the procedure to the entire court so they could see I had followed and exceeded the necessary procedures. With this verified they said they would adjourn and consider their decision.

A full 5 minutes elapsed and they returned, their decision was as follows:

I had followed the correct procedure for that type of lien.
The tortfeiser failed to respond to rebut, and that I had given them two chances to do so.
Their Barrister had tried to deceive the court by using acts and statutes when it was a common law court.

That the lien stood; but they asked the judge what they could do, he explained they could quash it, reduce the amount, increase the amount, or set any conditions on it as they saw fit.

After a quick chat they decided to increase the lien by 50% to deter such fraudulent actions from other multi-nationals trying to throw money around to win a legal action against the common man. So it went to court as a £50M lien and came out as a £75M lien.

Give the people the power and they use it fairly and wisely.
assassin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: MY DAY IN THE HIGH COURT

Postby magic1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Wow assassin........W.I.C.K.E.D! :D :D :D :D
magic1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Noisytone » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Awesome stuff assasin :D :D :D :D :D .

Thats what we would call a result :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best and a hearty well done buddy 8-)

Tone :D 8-)
Noisytone
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby NoMercy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT WIN ASSASSIN. if i had a megaphone handy i am sure you would be able to hear me here in south africa. loved the outcome--power to the people---god i'm like a school kid at the moment :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Add the amount in front to this= £11,906,528.93 + 75m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NoMercy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby smilingalltheway » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:00 pm

MY DAY IN THE HIGH COURT
Postby assassin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Friday was a good day, we had issued a commercial lien and gone through the process, nothing was rebutted and we went to enforce the lien against the Tortfeiser, then it all began. They applied to the courts to challenge the lien, but were vague as to how and which part they were challenging so I contacted the court to find out what they were challenging and why they hadn't been specific about this crucial point. Court contacted me and said it was an administration error and they had accepted the case and it was in the wrong court, it had to be submitted to the High Court; yes, yes, I already know this, so why would a legal expert submit it to the wrong court, schoolboy error or fraud? you decide.

Friday came and the High Court Judge came to our local county court and we were ready to go, the first hour was interesting as they tried their opening argument to the jury, then I kicked in; I explained their opening argument was worthless as it relied upon acts and statutes and this is a common law court, the jury were bemused, but intrigued.

After about 45 minutes of explaining what common law is, how a common law court works, and that as the jury THEY have the ultimate power as the jury, and NOT the judge it opened up a lot of debate. I then gave them all a copy of the commercial lien and explained the process we had followed, they all had copies of the documents. Their barrister piped up again and tried a play on words and one of the jurors piped up ans said "aren't you dressing up part of your opening argument and trying to present it fraudulently as earlier this was an act or statute" he was caught out and stuffed. I looked at the judge, he looked at me, and we both struggled not to burst out into laughter, their barrister than asked the judge to rule to allow it; judge simply said "its already been established its a Court de Jeure (common law) court and the jury have the power, I cannot get involved unless the jury ask me to, I am here as a recorder for the High Court and to offer advice if they request it".

During the remaining time the jury realising they had so much power simply asked so many questions that I had little to do, they now understood their power and now how common law worked, and did they use that power, they asked the judge if they could adjourn and get access to the legal information to validate the fact I had followed the lien process correctly. The judge responded and said he had read the pre-trial papers and that I had followed one of the correct processes for commercial liens to the letter, and had actually gone above and beyond what I lawfully had to do. He had a large screen in the court switched on and connected his laptop to it and gave the procedure to the entire court so they could see I had followed and exceeded the necessary procedures. With this verified they said they would adjourn and consider their decision.

A full 5 minutes elapsed and they returned, their decision was as follows:

I had followed the correct procedure for that type of lien.
The tortfeiser failed to respond to rebut, and that I had given them two chances to do so.
Their Barrister had tried to deceive the court by using acts and statutes when it was a common law court.

That the lien stood; but they asked the judge what they could do, he explained they could quash it, reduce the amount, increase the amount, or set any conditions on it as they saw fit.

After a quick chat they decided to increase the lien by 50% to deter such fraudulent actions from other multi-nationals trying to throw money around to win a legal action against the common man. So it went to court as a £50M lien and came out as a £75M lien.

Give the people the power and they use it fairly and wisely.

well done, one thing i've never seen is a jury at a county court

have seen them at crown court, but never at county court.

so hight court judge comes to county court, did he bring the jury with him?

how does that work?
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby kittiebelle » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Assassin this is fantastic. Well done. Awesome. Like smiling I am also confused about the court situation? Is there a thread about the background to all this and how it went to court?

X

K
kittiebelle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby andymoore » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Nice one!

Incredibly impressive.
andymoore
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mareo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Re: COMMERCIAL LIEN PROCEDURES

by assassin » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm
Clearly they don't want us finding these offices as I have tried to find the Southern Derbyshire County Recorders Office and cannot find it anywhere in the HMCTS website, so it must be powerful if its not listed.

how comes tuesday of this week you did not know where to register a lien, then friday you are in court with a jury??? what happen to the 90 day trust law of liens?

This does not make sense, what court, what judge, what recorder

by assassin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am
Apparently there are 5 County Recorders Offices around the country, currently rooting them out myself, but if you find one for Derbyshire please post the details for us all.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... n&start=10
Last edited by mareo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mavrik » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Well done, what a result.

When you sending the baillifs in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mavrik
mavrik
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mavrik » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:24 pm

by assassin » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm
Clearly they don't want us finding these offices as I have tried to find the Southern Derbyshire County Recorders Office and cannot find it anywhere in the HMCTS website, so it must be powerful if its not listed.

how comes tuesday of this week you did not know where to register a lien, then friday you are in court with a jury??? what happen to the 90 day trust law of liens?

This does not make sense, what court, what judge, what recorder

Mareo,

It sounds like the otherside had put it in court and got a date, all assassin had to do was turn up with everything established for him. the court would call the jury on the request of the judge. Also once the court set the date a available judge would of been contacted to sit.

Hope this helps and hope is right.

Mavrik
mavrik
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to Latest News