I have written this letter to the CEO and Hayley Owens Senior Ops Manager. Is there a better way to approach this? Always grateful for you help.
Apologies if there is an easier way of displaying or attaching but I really am a luddite
©Bharat of the family: Rana Authorised Representative for
BHARAT RANA™ and all derivatives thereof
2 Silverdale Drive
Andrew Strong CEO
CC Hayley Owens Senior Ops Manager
AA Personal Finance Ltd
2nd May 2012
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Re: Account: 0304112697887
Dear Mr Strong
I wrote to you on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 & 2nd April 2012 & 12th April requesting the following documentation, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe:
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882);
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
You have failed to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim, and I will not enter into any communication with other depts..
I have been sent letters and had phone calls claiming that I am not intending to pay. However as you can see from the attached paperwork I have done everything to discuss the matter with you and yet you have not responded to all 3 of my letters which were sent by Special delivery which means that someone in your organisation would have signed for it and as such means you have accepted the letters and their contents.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using Post Day Special Delivery and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, has now constituted your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
2. It has already been paid in full;
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
6. You have not proven any debt, if you sell the alleged liability pass it back to your client and/or appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf on this matter you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay the following fee schedule. £ 45000 for dishonouring our agreement, £1,000.00 per hour or part of it or authorised representatives time nunc pro tunc, £1,000.00 per Next Day Special Delivery Post or any other response nunc pro tunc and £1,000,000.00 ONE MILLION POUNDS per unauthorised use of © or ™ nunc pro tunc any further contact is not now necessary, if however you deem a need to contact me by any method the fee is £100 per item payable in advance, place the cheque in the envelope; if no payment is made in advance the fee will rise to £1000.00 per item and you will also be held culpable for any cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.
By: Sovereign ©Bharat of the family: Rana
Authorised Agent and Representative for BHARAT RANA™
No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
Calls maybe recorded"