Write Off Unaffordable Debts With A
Legislated Debt Solution

Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

banks and signed for delivery

Hi! Give us a brief description of yourself, PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

banks and signed for delivery

Postby blessi1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 pm

I have attempted with the promissory note and cover letter to a bank sent on the 29/12/16 allegedly via royal mail this letter was signed for with a name few days after on the other end I have recently contacted the bank in regards to my notice which they have said it is not received and asked for another notice? I'm now attempting to make claims and follow up through royal mail.
Is there any further adve on this matter and was contacting the bank a good idea?

Thanks.
blessi1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: banks and signed for delivery

Postby Faljay » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi,

If you have proof of receipt and signature via Royal Mail tracking, then it was delivered, so send them hard copies of each as proof they did receive it, and require them to investigate and respond.

Take Care.

:D
Faljay

Return to New Members introductions