Hello-I'm so ready!

Hi! Give us a brief description of yourself, PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Moderators: Faljay, Tiggy, williams2583, SalliNae

Hello-I'm so ready!

Postby karendarnell48 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello world. I have been researching this site and youtube about this subject the last few days. I actually stumbled across a youtube video a few days ago talking about the birth certificate. Since then its all I can think about. After finding a site wanting to charge me $895 to become a secure creditor, I wondered if this was all real. Accidentally, I came across this site-thank God! I filed bankruptcy 3 years back and the bills keep coming in and I'm far behind again. It's so sad to say that we live in a country so full of crooks. Now, I think I know why Lincoln was murdered. I really don't know where to start. I'm trying to learn and I am so ready to do this. Some of the videos I've watched on Youtube makes me think before I do anything I have to apply for a UCC-1 and a tradename before I can claim my name back and before I can download and send any debt back to put collectors in their place. Any replies would be nice. I did read the get started here page but this is what I'm trying to figure out, how to be a secured creditor without paying a fortune.
I did what the start here page said and spent all morning putting my bills in folders, so I'm ready. Thanks in advance for any extra information on your replies...God Bless everyone and the maker of this site.
karendarnell48
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Hello-I'm so ready!

Postby SalliNae » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Welcome  :D

Once you get accustomed to the site, you will find various topic headings. If you post any queries under the relevant headings, they are more likely to be seen and responded to.

Have fun  :)
SalliNae

Postby ceylon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 pm

welcome

as above

the best info i can give is read read and read more the more you read the more questions you will have at first until that bingo moment when you get it and go NO FING WAY

just educate yourself as all here have

then when you ready go for it or ask in the forum
ceylon

Postby debtfreesoon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Has anyone else got any comments on becoming a Secured Creditor?

I've used Get Out of Debt Free's 3 letter process with some success but have become disillusioned by the lack of detail (like no mention of need for contact details for witnesses on copyright declaration) and lack of a comprehensive and coherent approach. Wading through all the advice on the forums might patch any holes, but too big and too confusing a task for me.

Has anyone on here tried the Secured Creditor approach of Druanna or others? Any feedback on usability, success, pitfalls, etc gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Druanna youtube channel - lots of others have vids & blogs on this topic - worth searching

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaB-c ... R3En1QqjVw
debtfreesoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby flyingfish » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 am

If they charge a fee it's quite possibly a scam. Check this out to see whether the scheme you're falls under these definitions .. Strawman Bond Fraud. If so, then report it.
flyingfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Return to New Members introductions