here's what i sent to the water company - with a copy of my copyright notice
Elizabeth Anne Swarbrick, PhD, BSc(Hons) - Managing Director
South Staffs Water
Walsall WS2 7PD
CC: Rachel Barber, MBA - Customer Operations Director.
6th March 2012
This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Re: Customer Ref: :twisted
Dear Ms Swarbrick,
I would be happy to discuss settlement of any financial obligation I might lawfully owe, as soon as I have received the following documentation from you:
1. Validation of the ‘bill’ (the actual accounting including costs per dwelling of adding chemicals and/or medication to my water supply);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with the Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties;
4. Unequivocal evidence that South Staffs Water are not medicating myself and my family members by adding chemical additives to the water supply;
5. Unequivocal evidence that the fluoride added to the water supply by South Staffs Water is not a bi-product of the agro-chemical industry and therefore deemed as industrial waste;
6. Unequivocal evidence that said fluoride is not responsible for many health issues suffered by the human population, when consumed i.e. cancer, various bone/skeletal problems and indeed dental fluorosis to name only a few;
7. Unequivocal evidence that there are any benefits to humans resulting from the consumption of fluoride in the water supply;
8. Unequivocal evidence that there are no harmful side effects from other chemicals (including chlorine) added to the water supply by South Staffs Water.
It is my view that every human being has a right to a clean, safe and health promoting water supply and that South Staffs Water are in breach of this human right and therefore in breach of their duty of care. For the whole time that I have dwelt at this address I have spent hundreds of pounds on water filters and cartridges in an attempt to purify the sub standard product that South Staffs Water provides however 12 months ago I became aware that this does not remove fluoride from the water. Since becoming aware of the ineffectiveness of these filters I have had to purchase fluoride free bottled water at considerable expense to myself and my family. Currently our weekly expenditure on bottled water amounts to in excess of £30, as we are not prepared to use tap water for drinking or food preparation. We are also aware that fluoride may be absorbed into the body through the skin of humans particularly when the water temperature is such that the pores are opened thus we are also being supplied with water unfit for personal hygiene purposes. Up until now I have not invoiced South Staffs Water for my additional expenditure on bottled water nor have I invoiced South Staffs Water for installation to my dwelling of an advanced water filtration system and the associated replacement filters. This is a step that I am very seriously considering so be prepared to receive my signed invoices charging South Staffs Water for expenses incurred to obtain water safe for drinking and personal hygiene purposes.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the ‘bill’, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the ‘bill’ did not exist in the first place;
2. It has already been paid in full;
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
6. You agree to pay all fee schedules.
Please Note: I wish to deal with this matter in writing and I do not give your organisation permission to contact me by telephone. Should you do so, I must warn you that the calls could constitute ‘harassment' and I may take action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. I may also take further action under the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because of their frequency or manner.
Please find enclosed a copy of my Copyright Notice (I refer you to the paragraph 6 of this notice which deals with medications ‘administered’ without ‘consent’. Also find enclosed your original ‘bill’/paperwork’
No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
Calls maybe recorded