Halifax Ceo and address?

Please post any questions or updates about CEOs (Chief Executive Officers) of the Banks and Credit Card companies, here

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, ceylon, mareo, davidlloyd

Halifax Ceo and address?

Postby matt421 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi All :) Tackling halifax here and i cant find any information on there big wig or address, perhaps the return address on there letters could be one? would appreciate sum feedback :D ty mods keep it up!
matt421
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Halifax Ceo and address?

Postby GANGSHIELD » Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Chief Executive Officer: - Antonio, Hort-Osorio,

P.O.Box, 548, Leeds, LS1 1WU.
GANGSHIELD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ferritte » Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

descendant of ó nualláin
ferritte
Gold
Gold

by Advertising » Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Advertising

Postby ceylon » Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm

this is there in house collections Albion Collections Ltd (halifax inhouse Bscot)

Office: Dawsons Corner, 50 Cote lane, Leeds, LS28 5ED
Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
ceylon

Postby matt421 » Thu May 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

"If Your Not Living On The Edge...Your Taking Up To Much Space" :D
matt421
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Stegsify » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Isn't it Sir James Crosby? Trinity Road
Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG

http://investing.businessweek.com/resea ... ifax%20plc
Stegsify
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Stegsify » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Hello, Please can I have some help (sorry if its somewhere else)............I sent my first letter to Sir James Crosby, CEO Halifax, Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG (actual written address) and to the Retail Bank Collections Manager, PO Box 718, Leeds, LS1 9GB (actual written address). Both these letters where sent on the 21st of June 2011. I sent the second letters to the same address on the 1st of July 2011.

I got no reply from Halifax until today (the 2nd July 2011) and the letter was in response to my first letter sent. The date on the reply from Halifax was 29th of June 2011 (8 days after my first letter was sent). The letter from Halifax was from their customer relations department, PO Box 761, LEEDS, LS1 9JF and was signed by Charlotte Rank Customer Relations. The letter said " Dear Mr Addicott...Thank you for your enquiry regarding your account and I'm sorry to learn that you are unhappy with us...Your enquiry has been brought to my attention and I am keen to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible. You will receive a response from me as soon as possible, but no later than 18th August 2011... I've enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet which gives you details of our commitment to resolve your complaint quickly and simply...If you need to speak to someone in the meantime, please me on the above number...I look forward to speaking with you...Yours Sincerely...Charlotte Rank Customer Relations" (all the spelling mistakes were in the actual letter). My problem comes from the fact that I sent one of the two letters to Sir James Crosby with private and confidential written on the envelope and Sir James Crosby isn't the CEO any more (Thanks Bloomberg). Does the fact that I wrote Halifax CEO on the envelope separately bode well for me or have i completely buggered it up?....and what do I do about the reply above when I sent the 2nd letter the day before I got the reply from Halifax. Please Help if you can, it will be greatly appreciated.
Stegsify
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

by Advertising » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Advertising

Postby GANGSHIELD » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Stegsify wrote:Hello, Please can I have some help (sorry if its somewhere else)............I sent my first letter to Sir James Crosby, CEO Halifax, Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG (actual written address) and to the Retail Bank Collections Manager, PO Box 718, Leeds, LS1 9GB (actual written address). Both these letters where sent on the 21st of June 2011. I sent the second letters to the same address on the 1st of July 2011.

I got no reply from Halifax until today (the 2nd July 2011) and the letter was in response to my first letter sent. The date on the reply from Halifax was 29th of June 2011 (8 days after my first letter was sent). The letter from Halifax was from their customer relations department, PO Box 761, LEEDS, LS1 9JF and was signed by Charlotte Rank Customer Relations. The letter said " Dear Mr Addicott...Thank you for your enquiry regarding your account and I'm sorry to learn that you are unhappy with us...Your enquiry has been brought to my attention and I am keen to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible. You will receive a response from me as soon as possible, but no later than 18th August 2011... I've enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet which gives you details of our commitment to resolve your complaint quickly and simply...If you need to speak to someone in the meantime, please me on the above number...I look forward to speaking with you...Yours Sincerely...Charlotte Rank Customer Relations" (all the spelling mistakes were in the actual letter). My problem comes from the fact that I sent one of the two letters to Sir James Crosby with private and confidential written on the envelope and Sir James Crosby isn't the CEO any more (Thanks Bloomberg). Does the fact that I wrote Halifax CEO on the envelope separately bode well for me or have i completely buggered it up?....and what do I do about the reply above when I sent the 2nd letter the day before I got the reply from Halifax. Please Help if you can, it will be greatly appreciated.

What I would do is send letter 3 to who ever is C.E.O. now attaching copies of letter 1 & 2 for their reference, with a copy to Charlotte Rank, as you sent to the said address addressed to the C.E.O. it would go to an in tray in his office so cannot see any problem there. Others may advise also! :!: :!: :?:
GANGSHIELD
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Stegsify » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks Gangshield : ) :D :D :D :D
Stegsify
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Stegsify » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Hello again, is it ok if I have a bit more help please,

In my post above the letter from Charlotte Rank (customer relations) dated the 29th of June 2011 mentions that I would hear from Halifax before the 18th of August 2011. I got a letter from Charlotte rank on the 3rd of July 2011. The letter was dated the 30th June 2011 (just a day after she sent me a letter saying that I would hear from her around the 18th August 2011).

So basically, to cut a long story short, I received the letter in the above post from Charlotte Rank and the letter written below from Charlotte Rank the day after each other. And I received both of the letters two days after I sent my second letter on the 1st July 2001 (I still haven‘t got a reply for my 2nd letter).

The second letter that was sent to me by Charlotte Rank date 30th June 2011 says :-

Dear Mr Addicott…....Thank you for you recent correspondence. I am concerned to hear about the problem you’ve had with your bank account. I have tried to call you but was unable to reach you. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. …. ….My understanding is that you request…....1)validation of your debt…….......2)verification of our claim against you in accordance with the Bills of Exchange act (1882)………...3)a copy of the contract signed by both parties…………….I have looked into this for you and you have asked for validation of the debt. Debt validation (and verification) we believe is a concept originating in the United States of America under the United states Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. This legislation does not apply in the United Kingdom and so we are unable to provide you with a sworn affidavit as requested………..I have requested a copy of your application and will forward it to you as soon as possible…………..I can also see that you wrote to us on two separate occasions in February 2011 and March 2011 (this was before I found out about how to distinguish between my capital letters name through this website) advising us of your financial difficulties, it is clear that the only funds being paid into the account was your Jobseekers Allowance and this has resulted in you being unable to repay your overdraft and any fees applied. As the account was being regularly used until January 2011 the fees applied to your account are for the use of the arranged overdraft, but since this time you have been receiving fees on fees……….I’m sorry we have let you down by not responding to you previous letters…………….To put things right I have arranged to refund fees totalling £102.00 to your bank account. Please allow up to 5 days for this to show. I have also arranged to pay you £100 for any inconvenience this as caused. This will be sent to you has a cheque in a separate letter within the next week (it was put into my account)………..Your account has now been passed to our recoveries agent Blair, Oliver & Scott, if you would like to come to an arrangement to repay your debt, please contact them on 08450****1.…….I’m pleased I’ve resolved your complaint satisfactorily and I hope I’ve restored your faith in us. I will keep my file open for eight weeks from the date of this letter, which will give you time to reflect. However, if you would like to talk to me you can call me on the above number. If I’m unable to help, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service for assistance, although hopefully this will not be necessary………..I’ve enclosed a copy of our complaints leaflet which gives you details of our commitment to resolve your complaints quickly and simply…..Your sincerely…Charlotte Rank…Customer Relations…ENC: Complaints Leaflet.

My questions:- What do I do about my 3rd letter and do I just stop sending any letters to Halifax? Do I start again by sending letter 1 to the recoveries agent of Blair, Oliver & Stott (a company that hasn’t even contacted me yet). Finally and more importantly, what’s my response to Charlotte Ranks comment of the Bills of Exchange act only applying to the United States of America and not the United Kingdom? Sorry for the long letter I just need some help. I’m new to this game.
Stegsify
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Next

Return to CEOs