How do I reclaim my sovereignty and my bond certificate

Moderators: letissier14, Faljay, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon

How do I reclaim my sovereignty and my bond certificate

Postby robertj » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 am

Hello

first if all I am new and want to claim my name (capitalised) how do I do it and to what
organisations do I need to inform?
Also is there a way of claiming my original birth certificate.
Sorry if this is vague but I'm in my fifties and have just learnt of the 'immaculate disception'
and I am still coming to terms with it.

Help please
robertj
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: How do I reclaim my sovereignty and my bond certificate

Postby evolve62 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 am

You may have to do a bit more research regarding this topic. I dont think you can claim anything back. The NAME may be theirs and so is the birth certificate.
evolve62
Gold
Gold

Postby tayga » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

For a start, the capitalised name is not yours and you certainly don't want it or anything to do with it.

But more importantly, you need to read and choose your own course of action. If you haven't already done so read:

How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man by Mary Elizabeth: Croft

Then consider these:

Freedom Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word a book by Veronica: of the Chapman family
The AntiTerrorist Handbook
Standing Under Freedom by the AntiTerrorist

Search Youtube for Robert Arthur: Menard, Dean Clifford, Winston Shrout, for example.

And that's for starters. Knowledge is power and ignorance is how they have managed to keep you enslaved.

Read, read, read.
tayga
Gold
Gold

by Advertising » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 am

Advertising

Postby Gelhi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 am

Welcome my friend

I was recently wondering about that same very question,it seems there have been all sorts of claims made about this some are simply disinformation.
The only thing i can conclude for sure is the name is an estate it is actually equity held in trust,depending on how the name is typed and arranged.The ALL caps name is the vessel,corporate entity or strawman for allowing you to interface in commerce which is also corporate fiction or it can be the joinder that allows the govt to load you with liabilities as is the case in the corporate tyranny where bankruptcy is dishonoured and your equity is held as surety for payment of debt(absolutely criminal).
While bonds are issued on behalf of our strawman/all caps to extend and leverage credit returned to us as debt the sovereign side of the name is less clear,there is absolutely no chance of remedy in the corporate side i believe however there should be remedy in equity which is the private/sovereign side this works like a double entry ledger you see with the certificate of birth,the old ones anyway you will have first and second name in lower case and then :SURNAME )ALL CAPS) -THIS DENOTES THE SPLITTING OF TITLE AND WHEN TITLE IS SPLIT A TRUST IS FORMED!
Now this is where we need to focus our research what trust are we looking at here? well as i understand this and if anyone can provide a better explanation i am ready to listen but the first two names are the equity of the sovereign in flesh/living being the other side all caps belongs to the crown,now we were not told this but an implied or constructive trust was contracted into as they granted the vessel,even though your parents granted the actual name,the vessel is the property of the holy see(crown beneficiaries) in admirality! Thats how they got us and we never rebutted this assumed trust they saddled us with i mean we didnt know did we!
So we want to be looking into the trust regards the equity and estate of the sovereign which is actually protected but we have forgotten or been lied to as to how to claim back our rightful remedy,which means we need to find out how this is protected and where?And if there are bonds being attorneyed and bonded out of this then thats a very big big one thats gonna land someone in the brown stuff because trusts and equity are supreme.
Just study trusts and equity i am currently pursuing the "foreign situs trust" as i believe that is where the equity is protected.
If you pm me or ask ceylon i will send you a useful pdf called appelation of a person.
Gelhi x
Gelhi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby RedLion » Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 pm

A good post with at least some useful insight into the problem. Mary Croft talks of taking back ownership of one's birth certificate, but like all the other in the freeman movement posts and videos, no one never explains or demonstrates how this is done - just more talk and no walk along with a request for donations. Same with the copyright of name problem, no proper or demonstration explanation as to how this is done and no history of it ever having suceeded - just a lot of loose talk...
RedLion
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby ceylon » Wed May 16, 2012 6:52 pm

you sound like a troll
Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
ceylon

Postby redmakka » Wed May 23, 2012 7:36 pm

ceylon wrote:you sound like a troll

I agree ceylon, theres something with the question. ive never known anybody to ask a question when theyve just become a member lol
redmakka
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

by Advertising » Thu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Advertising

Postby robertj » Thu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm

sorry for the delay not been around much.
I'm not a troll but a valid question in my mind.
I am confused as this is a complete alternative way of thinking for me.
robertj
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby VinJames » Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 pm

My advice is forget the idea, of trying to purge yourself, from the system by way of the Birth Cert concepts etc, it’s all just political nonsense, nothing is going to change except a perception in your mind, and if you follow these sovereignty /fmotl ideologies, then they will be fallacious ones.

You need to free yourself, from the mind control, you’re on your way already, and that is what, is more important, they want to keep from being able to think critically, and rationally, it’s not about holding you to a piece of paper.

Here is a clearer and more rational insight into what is really going on, enjoy the links, and hope they help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJXuM2H4Rw#t=20
The Trivium - How to Free Your Mind - Jan Irvin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrp5pFMbYx0#t=42
Marc Stevens – Delusions
VinJames
Gold
Gold

Postby supersniper » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Your sovereignty is in your head, not on a piece of paper. Your sovereignty is when you get stopped by the Police, for a 'routine stop' and you conduct the proceedings with courtesy and much aplomb. It is the staying calm and collected under scrutiny, anxiety and excitement of trying out your 'authority' on others. Your expression in writing, speaking and getting what you want and remaining in honour not to mention integrity. That is my sovereignty and mine alone. It has served me well and I need ,neither want, from anyone else, except the same courtesies I gave them ! That is how you get your sovereignty my friend !
supersniper
New Recruit
New Recruit

Next

Return to Copyright/Trademark Procedure and Estoppel