birth certificate/strawman/other ways to register births

We need your ideas on how to improve the forum and the main site.

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon, davidlloyd

birth certificate/strawman/other ways to register births

Postby interstellarmedium » Sun May 20, 2012 11:12 pm

a section for birth certificates/the strawman/alternative ways to register births.

Because the strawman/legal fiction/legal person is central to ALL of the areas covered by this website, i think it should have its own forum section.
This would include discussions on the creation of the strawman through the birth certificate, alternative ways to register births such as in a family bible to avoid the creation of the strawman and keep children freer from govt interference etc.

this section could also be combined with TRUST LAW - dean clifford, max igan approach.
Trust, but verify.
interstellarmedium
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 am

Advertising

Re: birth certificate/strawman/other ways to register births

Postby getoutofdebtfree » Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 am

I do want to add more to the main site on trusts and yes we may add a section in the forum for it, when we've got a moment.

But why would we need an alternative way to 'register'? To register means to hand title to the crown, (City of London) I would prefer to be unregistered...
getoutofdebtfree
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Advertising » Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Advertising

Postby interstellarmedium » Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

getoutofdebtfree wrote:I do want to add more to the main site on trusts and yes we may add a section in the forum for it, when we've got a moment.

But why would we need an alternative way to 'register'? To register means to hand title to the crown, (City of London) I would prefer to be unregistered...

True, by one definition.

Dean clifford says nobody owns the legal person, it is its own entity.
[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-98yi60YL4[/BBvideo]
dean clifford points us to blacks/bouviers law dictionaries, definition of register as - blacks law 2nd edition -
A book containing a record of tacts as they
occur, kept by publlc authority; a register of
births, marriages, and burials.

Thus saying nothing about transfer of ownership. Simply a public record of facts as they occur. which is a good thing, as eg. if my house is registered in my name, it stops someone else invading it, claiming it as theirs and kicking me out, leading to a dispute over ownership etc.

Dean sees a birth certificate as a good thing when seen and used for what it is, as it represents his share of the commonwealth. So one needs to basically learn what dean and max igan say about the birth certificate and how to make it work for you.

However, when it comes to children, i too do not see the need or value to register them with a totalitarian govt which is what we all live under. before birth certificates became the norm, not too many decades ago, the norm was to record birth events privately such as in a family bible, which seems more than adequate enough to me.

Today, some say the birth certificate is what gives/increases govt the power to steal peoples children - legally, but not lawfully. I suspect this is true. Therefore registering kids is a bad thing, if it legally removes parents rights over there own offspring.
So a section for highlighting this fraud, and alternative ways to record live events like birth, makes sense.

Whether or not you have a BC, is not a good or bad thing per se. Its knowing what you are, an expression of good with inherent human rights, that you are not the birth certificate or name etc.
http://www.thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_ ... 9_2011.mp3
http://www.thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_ ... 8_2012.mp3

And according to dean, http://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/humanr ... /child.asp this document says clearly that govt has no claim over peoples children. And any intervention by CPS/SS is an assumed contract.
And in that situation one needs to ask them if they recognise this document and quote to them what it says. In this vid [BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbnUDpqMow[/BBvideo] between 1h56min and 2h02min. If so, return my kids, if not this is how much it is going to cost you personally.

But to tie all these areas of BC/STRAWMAN/non-registration methods/TRUST LAW (for those already registered) into a cohesive forum section somehow, seems to make sense.

One needs to be familiar with dean and maxes take on the BC and the trust law nature of the BCs relationship with govt, IF THE INDIVIDUAL EXERCISES THEIR RIGHT TO ESTABLISH THIS sole shareholder/director/beneficiary relationship with the govt as trustee/employee.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... -Z5VPO0w7o

BECAUSE TRUST LAW IS A BIG AREA IN TERMS OF WHERE OUR POWER IS, AND WHERE OUR REMEDY IS IN OUR INTERACTIONS WITH GOVT.
Trust, but verify.
interstellarmedium
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby interstellarmedium » Mon May 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Dean clifford

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-98yi60YL4&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo]
@ 28 mins.
......people should stop being afraid of the name and start controlling it which is who they are right. Assume you're the captain of the ship, you're the one with all the cargo. That puts you in two fundamental positions of power regarding the legal person. So why would you want to walk away from that...
Trust, but verify.
interstellarmedium
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby interstellarmedium » Mon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm

getoutofdebtfree wrote:I do want to add more to the main site on trusts and yes we may add a section in the forum for it, when we've got a moment.

I know what you mean by "trusts".

I'm not sure exactly how closely this relates to "trust law", or if they just happen to share a common word?????

(Corporate law is what trust law is based on).
Trust, but verify.
interstellarmedium
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Osmanli » Sat May 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Dean Clifford your role in Courts video was really good learned alot.
I am now thinking about writing these notices to the different ministers and tell them that I am not a public servant, I am the director of my legal person.
I'm sure this type of thing can be done to free us from driving licences and everything else!

Any thoughts????
"All good men fight their demons
The bad do not"
Osmanli
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby isaldom3 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

Aint government and its employee's our trustee's, so dont we sign legal title to government and its agencies to be held for our benefit as beneficiarys.
Example is DVLA, you sign legal title over for your benefit while you keep equitable title, insurance takes the liability away from you, or so we led to believe, try get insurance if you aint registered. So would it really matter if you were registered or not, I dont think so, they got to prove you car was being used as a function of government, which would render it applicable to statutes and taxable.
Thats my opinion.

people its a learning process, feel free to rebut my presumption.
When a system which denies the existence of basic human rights, fear tends to be the order of the day. Yet even under the most crushing state machinery, courage rises up again and again, for fear is not the natural state of civilised man.
isaldom3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby duality » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Trust Law
by robfreeman » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi Einherjar and welcome.I myself am studying Trusts and got some great info from Dean Clifford videos on youtube. Trust law being the highest form of law,whilst statute law is the lowest form,thus this will be our remedy in my opinion to beating the corrupt legal cowards,at their own game.Just type in Dean Clifford to youtube, [if you are not familiar with his work yet] and get loads of knowledge from him.Cheers my friend Rob

robfreemans also big into this trusts stuff - see his critical mass radio show archives.

http://www.criticalmassradio.co.uk/
http://www.oraamo.co.uk/cmr/?page_id=67

Yes a trusts/trust law forum section is to be welcomed, cos it seems its a major part of our path to freedom from the crown corporation.

Fiduciary trust

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unam_sanctam

The history of slavery today
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... oTQydFDJWg

[BBvideo 640,480]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IAFZP_4qMY[/BBvideo]
“So love is the recognition of oneness in a world of duality. This is the birth of God into the world of form. Love makes the world less worldly, less dense, more transparent to the divine dimension, the light of consciousness itself.” ― Eckhart Tolle
duality
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby smilingalltheway » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 am

i don't subcribe to that nonsense dead clifford puts out, the first 6 videos were great

-------------------------------------------

Beneficium: A PRIVELEGE, remedy, or benefit GRANTED by law, such as the BENEFICIUM ABSTINENDI "privelege of abstaining" by which an HEIR could REFUSE to accept an INHERITANCE (and thereby avoid the accompanying debt).
Beneficium Abstinendi: "privelege of abstaining" : The RIGHT of an HEIR to REFUSE an inheritance and thuse avoid liability for the TESTATOR's debts

---------------------------------------------

my choice is heir / grantor, up to you what you want to choose......

beneficiaries are liable for tax.....

To register means to deposit

a general deposit = gift

a special deposit = what goes in will come out.....

all these are depositions

this goes for everything from registering for birth certs to everything else including depositions in court

those are my views
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby duality » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:14 pm

smilingalltheway wrote:i don't subcribe to that nonsense dead clifford puts out, the first 6 videos were great

TBH, I DONT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF YOUR NONSENSE EITHER. 3300+ posts on this forum and show me a dozen that are of any worth. Most are complete empty longwinded jibberish
“So love is the recognition of oneness in a world of duality. This is the birth of God into the world of form. Love makes the world less worldly, less dense, more transparent to the divine dimension, the light of consciousness itself.” ― Eckhart Tolle
duality
Silver Member
Silver Member

Next

Return to Improve the Site