A4V Child support (USA) Lets take about it.

Any questions regarding Accepted for Value

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, ceylon, mareo, davidlloyd

A4V Child support (USA) Lets take about it.

Postby DonGraham » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 am

Can any one tell me if they know about A4V, used for child support? In the US there a 10s of millions of men with the jack boot of the child support courts on there necks. For those who do not know. The child support courts, has more power then the IRS. You may be thinking that can not be true. Every one of you knows some one that is no longer married with kids. Ask that person . What will happen to you if you stop paying your child support? You will get only one answer. I will be put in jail. Is that true with the IRS. Sure, some times they put people in jail. The IRS can not just put you in jail and leave you there. The child support court can put people in jail until they pay. The court dose not care if you don't have a job, or that you are homeless, or that your sick.

So it looks like A4V could be the way to fix this injustice.
DonGraham
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: A4V Child support (USA) Lets take about it.

Postby smilingalltheway » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 am

look up deadbeatdads association mostly uk info, but will give you guys a good foundation of the kind of points and things to look at and for.

they are using surety bonds and promissory notes and courts of record bill thornton style for court, also look up tami pepperman as she is doing some interesting stuff and her documents might be useful even though they may not look like it.
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby DonGraham » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 am

smilingalltheway wrote:look up deadbeatdads association mostly uk info, but will give you guys a good foundation of the kind of points and things to look at and for.

they are using surety bonds and promissory notes and courts of record bill thornton style for court, also look up tami pepperman as she is doing some interesting stuff and her documents might be useful even though they may not look like it.

Thanks so much for the info. I will check it out. I was hoping that some people from the US would have some input. It just might mean that no one in the US has thought about using A4V on child support. I have to admit that it comes as a shock to find out that no one has ever used this system to fix there child support situation. I find it crazy to think that in a country of 300+ million people that i am the only one to come up with idea! I am more inclined to believe that some have used this system and are not willing to share the info. Sham on them. Mybe they think that if they let the cat out of the bag. Shit will rain down on them. Which means they could care less about helping there fellow man.
DonGraham
New Recruit
New Recruit

by Advertising » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Advertising

Postby smilingalltheway » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

there probably have been situations where people have accepted for value these, i wouldn't think it's anything new, but it's recomended you comprehend the nature of their agency and A4V before going off and just doing it.

i still say look at deadbeatdads approach, they won't explain what they are doing on their website, but i have an incling thats the process they would be using explained above. perhaps email them.
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby DonGraham » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks for your response. I can tell you that i have been all over the dead beat dads site"s There is a very good chance that the site's are SyOp's type of site's. Now why do i say that. All of them claim they can help. They just need some money. WTF? In the end. All that happens is you pay and end up in more trouble then you were in. I claim that all these site are backed by the child support courts. (they get a check) Why is it that over the last years (20) no man has ever one. Or should i say we have not heard about it? I am sure that if a man ever wins. The records are sealed. God forbid any one would find out LOL!!! how to beat them. If you are a man and you get cough up in this child support scam. You soon find out you have no right what so ever. I mean none. Just pay! As no one seems to have an interest in fixing this problem. It is clear that the brain washing has work, and worked very well. I make this post with hopes that others might want to look into A4V in regards to child support. As a new member i am very surprised to find that very few people on this forum could care less. I guess they are all fighting IRS, credit card and forecloses. In my mind it is impossible for me to believe that there are no members of this forum. That do not have the jack boot on there neck, when it comes to child support. What is very interesting is the reasons i mentioned a couple of sentences ago will not put you in jail in 30 days from now.Is it just me or dose that make child support the top problem to fix first? Come on people lets find out how to make this work for man.
DonGraham
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby smilingalltheway » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

people have already got solutions for this issue....... you already stabbed the hand thats helping.....

if it's DIY you're looking for and you're serious not just wanting everything on a plate then do a court of record bill thornton style
(reddit.com do a search for bill thornton and listen to the audios..... more info on 1215.org and in the mortgage section there are some sample courts of records..... but make sure you comprehend the issues of child support agency and how they assume their so called powers, learn about bonds and promissory notes.

perhaps even accepting and acknowledging the BC for value

thats where you need to look, thats where the success is for this issue and is being used successfully if you can get it to work for you....

so how about less complaining and get some research done and practise

if you're looking for these agencies to anounce someones win on the headline news you can forget about it, because it won't be there..... they'll be running and hiding it from all...

I make this post with hopes that others might want to look into A4V in regards to child support.

if you feel strongly that A4V will work on this then why don't you just do it and let us know how you go, show your result and then perhaps people will be ready to go down that route? sounds like a reasonable route.....

lots of people want to fix this problem but how many are prepared to research ways out of it????? and how many would like it all laid out on a plate for them.....and how many are prepared to put themselves out there to give what they believe in a shot?

it's a serious issue but if you're not prepared to take the risk on it..... then your no better than those that complain but do nothing...

Post by DonGraham » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 am
Thanks for your response. I can tell you that i have been all over the dead beat dads site"s There is a very good chance that the site's are SyOp's type of site's. Now why do i say that. All of them claim they can help. They just need some money. WTF? In the end. All that happens is you pay and end up in more trouble then you were in. I claim that all these site are backed by the child support courts. (they get a check) Why is it that over the last years (20) no man has ever one. Or should i say we have not heard about it? I am sure that if a man ever wins. The records are sealed. God forbid any one would find out LOL!!! how to beat them. If you are a man and you get cough up in this child support scam. You soon find out you have no right what so ever. I mean none. Just pay! As no one seems to have an interest in fixing this problem. It is clear that the brain washing has work, and worked very well. I make this post with hopes that others might want to look into A4V in regards to child support. As a new member i am very surprised to find that very few people on this forum could care less. I guess they are all fighting IRS, credit card and forecloses. In my mind it is impossible for me to believe that there are no members of this forum. That do not have the jack boot on there neck, when it comes to child support. What is very interesting is the reasons i mentioned a couple of sentences ago will not put you in jail in 30 days from now.Is it just me or dose that make child support the top problem to fix first? Come on people lets find out how to make this work for man
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby DonGraham » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:44 am

Thank you for the leads.
I am sure i don't like being talked down to and called a free loader, or a complainer. I wrote my post in a way that will inform some of the people on this forum. That do not know about the ills of the child support system. I the header of my post the words LETS TAKE should have indicated to you what my intentions are. But to be clear. My goal is to get some people of like minds to form a study group to see if we can come up with a temp-let that might work. I could spend the rest of my life reading about A4V and still not no it all. If 50-100 people spent some time researching and shared what they have found out. I am sure we could lick this problem in short order.(mybe)
DonGraham
New Recruit
New Recruit

by Advertising » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Advertising

Postby EgoHimself » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Have you been to Douglas Riddle's site? If not, I have posted a decent 50+ page info booklet for download from off his site (under the heading "A4V for USA in this forum) which goes a bit more in depth about A4V. Also, he has a pdf file of a child support success case letter on the site among other knowledge here at http://catsa4v.homestead.com/Douglas-Riddle-Proof-of-success-emails.html.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~ MLK Jr
EgoHimself
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby snakebri » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:26 pm

DonGraham wrote:Thanks for your response. I can tell you that i have been all over the dead beat dads site"s There is a very good chance that the site's are SyOp's type of site's. Now why do i say that. All of them claim they can help. They just need some money. WTF? In the end. All that happens is you pay and end up in more trouble then you were in. I claim that all these site are backed by the child support courts. (they get a check) Why is it that over the last years (20) no man has ever one. Or should i say we have not heard about it? I am sure that if a man ever wins. The records are sealed. God forbid any one would find out LOL!!! how to beat them. If you are a man and you get cough up in this child support scam. You soon find out you have no right what so ever. I mean none. Just pay! As no one seems to have an interest in fixing this problem. It is clear that the brain washing has work, and worked very well. I make this post with hopes that others might want to look into A4V in regards to child support. As a new member i am very surprised to find that very few people on this forum could care less. I guess they are all fighting IRS, credit card and forecloses. In my mind it is impossible for me to believe that there are no members of this forum. That do not have the jack boot on there neck, when it comes to child support. What is very interesting is the reasons i mentioned a couple of sentences ago will not put you in jail in 30 days from now.Is it just me or dose that make child support the top problem to fix first? Come on people lets find out how to make this work for man.

You say you gave read all the deadbeatdad site, well did you read the part that they refund your money if they don't take on your case? They don't help everyone has I have found out and I have had my donation returned back to me 3 times now, the site only asks for a donation of £10 towards running of the cost of the site which is not much to ask far.

I like the deadbeatdads site but would just wish u got a response from them
There is no judgements or court orders made against me its just a smoke screen
Trustonline.org.uk
snakebri
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SoVman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 am

This is for all the skeptics on here saying that A4V doesn't work in child support.
As you can all see...IT DOES!!
If this works on the state child support units..it will work on anything. Know your right!!
Attachments
Child-Support-Discharge (1).doc
(350.5 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
AFV_child_support_success-update.pdf
(641.16 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
SoVman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Next

Return to A4V - Accepted for Value