unfair sheriffs office fees

Procedures and processes and any other court related issues

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, ceylon, mareo, davidlloyd

Postby sibel79 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Anyone have any advice...
I have a debt with a company which I could not afford because my business shut down, the debt was for a car lease for the company and I signed a paper as a guarantor if anything should happen, my original outstanding debt was for £780 from the claimant of sema lease UK ltd. And now the debt is with the sheriffs office, the sheriffs fees costing £1,632.75 + vat £326.55 how do they justifie the amount for the fee and do I have to pay the amount or can I get out of paying this!! Please help
sibel79
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: unfair sheriffs office fees

Postby smilingalltheway » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 am

Postby sibel79 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 pm
Anyone have any advice...
I have a debt with a company which I could not afford because my business shut down, the debt was for a car lease for the company and I signed a paper as a guarantor if anything should happen, my original outstanding debt was for £780 from the claimant of sema lease UK ltd. And now the debt is with the sheriffs office, the sheriffs fees costing £1,632.75 + vat £326.55 how do they justifie the amount for the fee and do I have to pay the amount or can I get out of paying this!! Please help

do a search for sheriff officer in the top right hand search box and start reading
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Dealing with the Courts