GOT THIS LETTER TODAY, DID I WIN?

Share you success stories here!

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon, davidlloyd

GOT THIS LETTER TODAY, DID I WIN?

Postby savage283 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 pm

GOT THIS LETTER TODAY AFTER 2ND LETTER....LOOKS LIKE A WIN...THE DEBT WAS FOR £2300 AND SUMFING..
Attachments
KATHYS WIN LETTER.jpg
THE LETTER FROM LOWELL
savage283
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: GOT THIS LETTER TODAY, DID I WIN?

Postby lambchop » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Looks like Marstons have given up, nice one

but i would still send out letter 3 to finish the process other wise it may come back and bite you in the bum later ;)
You don't have a problem, you have a opportunity to succeed
The World will not be Destroyed by those that do Evil,but by those who watch them witout doing any thing..

lambchop
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby freemanandy26 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Lambchop is right, but I would go further. Keep going all the way to estoppel. They haven’t passed on your document to anyone. It’s collection agency speak for. “We’re going to sell it to another collection agency.” When the new vermin contact you, deal with them the same way.

Well done my friend. This bunch of muppets have run away with their tails between their legs.

It’s a good feeling when all the powers yours, and they are weaklings isn’t it?

All the best,

Andy. :D
Always remember, "Keep it simple stupid!"

i am an i, not a you.
freemanandy26
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

by Advertising » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Advertising

Postby savage283 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

freemanandy26 wrote:Lambchop is right, but I would go further. Keep going all the way to estoppel. They haven’t passed on your document to anyone. It’s collection agency speak for. “We’re going to sell it to another collection agency.” When the new vermin contact you, deal with them the same way.

Well done my friend. This bunch of muppets have run away with their tails between their legs.

It’s a good feeling when all the powers yours, and they are weaklings isn’t it?

All the best,

Andy. :D

thx bro, this was for my gf...they tried charge her 3 months rent after she gave up tenancy cause squaters got access from council..... yea its a good feeling to get a letter like that....its a we boost to your confidence, plus i won sum brownie points from gf, incidentlymy gf is chuffed as....but i know they the council will try anuva way, i will write sumfing like

" THIS IS LAST TIME I DEAL WITH YOU FOR FREE,IN FUTURE I WILL CHARGE THE COUNCIL 25£ FOR EACH AND EVERY LETTER HENCEFORTH....""

NOTICED ON LETTER TO THEY OMITTED THE MISS,MRS, SIR LOL...
savage283
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby lambchop » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Brownie points are always good to have 8-) 8-) 8-)
You don't have a problem, you have a opportunity to succeed
The World will not be Destroyed by those that do Evil,but by those who watch them witout doing any thing..

lambchop
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby 1sttrustee » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Maybe I missed something, but didn't it say the claim was sent to their solicitor? It may be closed with them, but unless I'm not reading it right, it's not over. :?:

Thus everything I'm about to say is from the standpoint that it's not over. I agree with everyone to continue the matter with the 3 step process, but their needs to be an adjustment. I would personally call and confirm to get a clear understanding. If it's over or not, you will definitely know when you get off the phone. From there you can properly respond and finish up your process.

Give them a call and get clarity. :geek:
1sttrustee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby savage283 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

1sttrustee wrote:Maybe I missed something, but didn't it say the claim was sent to their solicitor? It may be closed with them, but unless I'm not reading it right, it's not over. :?:

Thus everything I'm about to say is from the standpoint that it's not over. I agree with everyone to continue the matter with the 3 step process, but their needs to be an adjustment. I would personally call and confirm to get a clear understanding. If it's over or not, you will definitely know when you get off the phone. From there you can properly respond and finish up your process.

Give them a call and get clarity. :geek:

i dont thinck its over but its a small step farward,, if theres a next round i will address all mail with notice toagent and priciple, sart charging right away....and billing them, then send em threatning letters, they be registered ccj etc....

its a game bro and so long as you play with your rules :"ie rebutting everything and always asking as a master should....im enjoying the game and i feel that in itself is reward for playing...peace ;)
savage283
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Advertising

Postby hammie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 pm

same sort of letter Marston sent me only my was for business rates. they too gave up after letter 2. It's certainly brownie points for us. Looks like the con men are giving up very easy. Like it's been said before do letter 3 just to be on the safe side. Well done mate
hammie
Gold
Gold

Postby savage283 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

hammie wrote:same sort of letter Marston sent me only my was for business rates. they too gave up after letter 2. It's certainly brownie points for us. Looks like the con men are giving up very easy. Like it's been said before do letter 3 just to be on the safe side. Well done mate

thx bro, yea will do the 3rd letter wont call them as its 0845 number....... longest journey starts with the first step...

8-)
savage283
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Brolizzz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:13 am

They say u won the battle but not the WAR
Brolizzz
New Recruit
New Recruit

Next

Return to Success Stories