Billing of 3rd party interlopers

All matters relating to Debt Collection

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon, davidlloyd

Billing of 3rd party interlopers

Postby paulchambers » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:49 pm

I am about to send the 3rd letter to Cabot financial, they have stated in the past that they will not honor any invoice sent to them. I have had responses from them but it's just the usual crap, they are waiting for documents from another 3rd party lol which obviously don't exist.

The first letter I sent a letter stating that the fee schedule should they call me Mr etc etc would be £150.00, the response came back about them not honoring any invoices etc.

The 2nd and 3rd letter I will be sending, I have upped the schedule as per the original letters ie £5000.00.
Obviously they will not pay but if I took them to small claims what would be the chances of winning and has anybody had success through small claims with this?

cheers

paul
paulchambers
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Advertising

Re: Billing of 3rd party interlopers

Postby againstthesystem » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Its about getting legal and lawful satisfaction for me, its nothing to do with how much I can bill them for. I know they act illegally in most cases, and for that I make them squirm and back off. That's my way of doing it. Im not concerned about telephone number bills :D
Any opinions offered is based on my own experiences and such opinions are given freely. However, they are not to be construed as legal advice.You must make your OWN decisions as to whether you follow the advice.

ATS
againstthesystem

Return to Dealing with Debt Collectors