re: Robinson Way Limeted

Moderators: letissier14, Faljay, getoutofdebtfree, zark, mareo, ceylon

re: Robinson Way Limeted

Postby nevillereidbtinternetcom » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi Guys

I had Robinson way trying to chasing me for 2 different company and i send them 2 of letter 1 and letter 2 now they send me 2 letter back and saying that, we hereby give notice that by an agreement dated 10th November 2012 your account has been sold and assigned to Hoist Portfolio holding 2 limited by Robinson way Limited.

it is essential that all further payments, correspondence or queries regarding this account are directed to Hl solicitors who be managing your account on behalf of hoist portfolio holding 2 limited.

they send me a letter on the 16/01/13 notice of home visit to make arrangement for payment. from they letter it is clear that it is a lie

nev
nevillereidbtinternetcom
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: re: Robinson Way Limeted

Postby Ged314 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi mate im also dealing (or will be tomorrow) with Robinsonway
This from their website:

Robinson way IS hoist
http://www.robinson-way.com/home/press- ... nson-way13 November 2012
HOIST STRENGTHENS UK PRESENCE WITH ACQUISITION OF ROBINSON WAY

(12th November, Stockholm, Sweden) Hoist Kredit AB, a leading pan-European receivables management and purchase company, has acquired Robinson Way Limited, the Manchester-based debt collection agency, for an undisclosed sum.

The acquisition of Robinson Way provides Hoist not only with a significant portfolio but also an immediate collections partner, working alongside other agencies (and purchasers) on an outsourced supplier panel.

Najib Nathoo, County Manager (Hoist UK) says that Robinson Way was an obvious partner: “Robinson Way has a strong brand name, an excellent industry reputation, a well-established collections platform, and a customer portfolio that aligns with our own product strategy,” he says. “It also has a proven track record and an experienced senior management team.”

Outwardly the company will look the same: the name – Robinson Way Limited – will remain, and there will be no alteration to its trading name or styles. The business will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Hoist with a new Board of Directors. Graham Prosser, Managing Director, will become Chief Executive, and David Biddulph, Chief Financial Officer.

Graham Prosser says that the acquisition by Hoist represents a significant new chapter in Robinson Way’s history: “Robinson Way’s focus will remain on servicing its debt purchase back book and growing its highly successful contingency client business,” he says.

“Hoist will of course be introducing new contingent collections business as a result of the portfolios it will acquire. But more than this, Hoist has committed to making a significant investment in our systems and processes to help expand the range of services we offer, and the speed and efficiency with which they can be delivered. These investments are strategic, rather than tactical, and designed to ensure that Robinson Way is even better placed to meet the future demands of its customers.”

Hoist believes it is well placed to be a significant local player: “Reputation, compliance, relationships, long-term commitment as well as local presence are becoming increasingly important success factors for debt purchase in the UK market,” Najib continues. “We believe we have a credible proposition for both creditors and agencies alike, and have already developed relationships with a large number of UK creditors and agencies that further strengthen that credibility.”

Hoist offers a full spectrum of advanced solutions for successful management of defaulted consumer receivables, adhering to the particular needs of its clients. The major part of Hoist’s portfolio relates to unsecured receivables with installment loans representing almost two thirds of the total asset value.
“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.” —George Orwell

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey, he is obligated to do so"
Thomas Jefferson

in a previous life- i was a sheeple
Ged314
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby jaijai » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

LOL nothing to worry about then .
jaijai
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Advertising

Postby againstthesystem » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm

nevillereidbtinternetcom wrote:Hi Guys

I had Robinson way trying to chasing me for 2 different company and i send them 2 of letter 1 and letter 2 now they send me 2 letter back and saying that, we hereby give notice that by an agreement dated 10th November 2012 your account has been sold and assigned to Hoist Portfolio holding 2 limited by Robinson way Limited.

it is essential that all further payments, correspondence or queries regarding this account are directed to Hl solicitors who be managing your account on behalf of hoist portfolio holding 2 limited.

they send me a letter on the 16/01/13 notice of home visit to make arrangement for payment. from they letter it is clear that it is a lie

nev

Is the word SOLD actually in that letter? If so frame it and do NOT lose it.
Any opinions offered is based on my own experiences and such opinions are given freely. However, they are not to be construed as legal advice.You must make your OWN decisions as to whether you follow the advice.

ATS
againstthesystem

Return to Robinson Way