Third Party Interloper Withdrawal!

Share you success stories here!

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon, davidlloyd

Third Party Interloper Withdrawal!

Postby Redskywalker » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 am

I sent copywright letter #1 on 04/05/13 to Northstar Location Services who was representing FIA Card Services. No response to the letter except for a robotic repeat of the notice that they first sent to me. So, I sent copywright letter #2 on 05/08/13, to which I received no response. So, I then sent copywright letter #3, to which I finally did receive a response! It stated, and I quote: "Northstar Location Services, LLC is in receipt of your correspondence requesting no further communication with reference to the above-mentioned account. Please be advised that all efforts to collect on this account by our office have been concluded. Please contact your creditor directly with any further questions regarding this account".
It DOES work! Don't go in to the "fear mode". KNOW who you ARE and BELIEVE and ACT like it. We are the ones with the power! The more of us that remember and ACT like it, the faster this slavery system will go down! Stand up and take action!
Redskywalker
New Recruit
New Recruit

by Advertising » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 am

Advertising

Re: Third Party Interloper Withdrawal!

Postby whatelseispossible » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 am

well done, it's great to hear someone has had a result, it strengthens the resolve of the rest of us. We know it works,we now know what the rules really are and it can be a bit soul destroying when you keep receiving the same old shit from them, we are all waiting for responses like this so thanks very much for sharing x
whatelseispossible
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Advertising

Postby againstthesystem » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Good news ! :D :D :D
Any opinions offered is based on my own experiences and such opinions are given freely. However, they are not to be construed as legal advice.You must make your OWN decisions as to whether you follow the advice.

ATS
againstthesystem

Postby hammie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm

So good to see all the success stories just waiting for my own to appear on here. Well done hun
hammie
Gold
Gold

Postby Journeyman » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Well done mate and I love the way our jargon is spreading. I heard someone say something about a third party interloper in the supermarket the other day. Obviously my ears pricked up! :)
Journeyman
Gold
Gold

Return to Success Stories