Bedroom Tax DOES breach human rights and should be scrapped,

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Moderators: letissier14, getoutofdebtfree, mareo, ceylon, davidlloyd

Bedroom Tax DOES breach human rights and should be scrapped,

Postby ceylon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 am

Bedroom Tax DOES breach human rights and should be scrapped, says the United Nations in landmark decision

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... ts-2265755
Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
ceylon

by Advertising » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Advertising

Re: Bedroom Tax DOES breach human rights and should be scrap

Postby strawb3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 pm

A bloody good start, all it takes is common sense and a look at the situation from the correct perspective...unfortunately ETONIAN education will never cover that, Fat Cat Selfish PIGS :evil:
"This time next year Rodney.......We`ll be Millionaires"
strawb3
Gold
Gold

by Advertising » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Advertising

Postby againstthesystem » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Cant wait to see Ca ' morons face when she hits him with that bombshell !
Any opinions offered is based on my own experiences and such opinions are given freely. However, they are not to be construed as legal advice.You must make your OWN decisions as to whether you follow the advice.

ATS
againstthesystem

Postby mareo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Well i must say this is good news, many folks will be happy & relieved,

Strange that it takes a foreign power-authority to rein in these pesky domestic governments [terrorists [edit by C]]enacting unjust laws, we should embrace a one world government, that way things like bedroom tax would not be allowed,,,,,,,,,,,,

As the government actually asked for this report :o knowing full well the findings in advance, there are those that would scream set up to fail,..... i say what an obvious stick & carrot show, create the problem. offer the referendum after the remedy that you created a problem for in the first place. Where oh where would we be without the United Nations?

Well a lot of brown faced people would still be alive in far of lands

Quote from article;
Ironically, it was the Tory-led Government who gave the Brazilian housing and architecture academic permission to carry out the study – and she is set to deliver a harsh critique of Britain’s housing crisis.

These jokers are playing G'd with the lives of 660,000 families. Just to promote order from the chaos they are creating, a world order of centralised power, how lucky are we to have such malevolent representatives working tirelessly to enslave on mass the freedoms of the individual.

One thing is abundantly clear that I have learned and that is that there is such a thing as “true evil.” And true evil on this planet is exceedingly well funded, organized and interconnected. Much more so than “the good guys.”

What I see as encouraging is that the world is NOT made of 20 percent good people 40 percent in the middle and 40 percent rather evil; but the truth is rather 95 percent good people, 4.9 % rather evil minions doing the dirty work because of greed but not because they are evil to the point of their behaviour; and finally 0,1% extreme, Satanic evil. All that needs to happen is that the 0.1% somehow fall out of power and – hop all problems solved.

How is it that these evil people flourish among us – pretending to do good – while all the time manifesting and perpetrating evil?
Cognitive Dissonance anyone?

Would you risk your family's life, health and future based on someone's honesty and integrity, Which is most likely going to be second to keeping their job & a perceived standing in this nameless society.

But hey, at least the ole bedroom tax is finished with, Yippee, the 0.01% just need to subjugate us more to complete their plan

Be gentle with your comments :lol:

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo

Location: I am here and I am there, I am a Perpetual traveler, I am a solipsist

Postby Gelhi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Looks that way dunnit mareo

Trojan Horses springs to mind but hey folk are trying to survive tyranny maybe less tyranny is apparently on offer but at what price ?
Gelhi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby againstthesystem » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm

I think Mareo, if this had been introduced, we may have seen riots similar to the Poll Tax riots way back. I am glad someone is making a stand against it while vulnerable people are still being rail roaded along as per usual . :(
Any opinions offered is based on my own experiences and such opinions are given freely. However, they are not to be construed as legal advice.You must make your OWN decisions as to whether you follow the advice.

ATS
againstthesystem

Postby mareo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Just a comparison,

spare bedroom tax running since introduced April 2013 5 months later the United Nations is condemning the tax as unlawful, contrary to Human Rights that the UK is a co-signatory

Atos been running a number of years, No intervention from foreign authorities-powers

Which of the two were set up to fail with no long term implementation?

TPTB learned a valuable lesson re the Poll Tax, do not hit them all at once, divide and concur, take out the minorities, step by step and the rest will surely be hit without objection.

Mark this well, come the referendum, stories like the spare bedroom tax will be milked for all their worth.

Don't think its about the surrender of sovereignty of the nation, more the individuals sovereignty,,,,,,,,,Bill of Rights, does not apply, Magna Carta irrelevant, writs, proclamations, charters of the forest et all will be Euro-uthanasea.

This is never about today, this is always about tomorrow, pieces being put into place ready to be used & called upon when the circumstances are just right.

They plan years in advance, we on the other hand rejoice at todays scripted events.

Bo ho :(

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo

Postby LoftySkies » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Bedroom Tax DOES breach human rights and should be scrapped, says the United Nations in landmark decision

That headline is misleading. There has been no "landmark decision" by the UN. It is the opinion of a United Nations envoy who has yet to submit her report to the UN.
LoftySkies
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mareo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Whats the point of the envoy if not to advise on what has been observed. It is a solid defense to use, human rights issue, let the thing go all the way the the european courts of silly rights.

I agree the headline IS misleading, should say

Any tax is contrary to human rights and should be scrapped, says the United Nations in landmark decision

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo

Postby smilingalltheway » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Poll Tax riots

you mean Poll Riot Tax, thats what it was all about

I agree the headline IS misleading, should say

Any tax is contrary to human rights and should be scrapped, says the United Nations in landmark decision

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and they know it too
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to Latest News Headlines