Have you been visited recently by M.C.N.E LTD? Have they sent you some correspondence?
M.C.N.E LTD are bailiffs who are authorised by Gateshead County Court to collect outstanding debts.
If you’ve been visited recently by this bailiff, or if they’ve dropped of a card – Contact us immediately! We will provide you with independent, private; debt advice, free of charge. We will look at your options, and if possible, we can stop them from continuing with any further action. It’s important you don’t leave it too late!
M.C.N.E LTD are registered in the UK under the company number of 09543727.
They have the registered business address of:
13a Pelham Avenue, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England, DE7 8AR
M.C.N.E LTD was registered on 4/15/2015.
They received their license on 06/09/2017.
Do not let M.C.N.E LTD into your property. They will use fear and intimidation in order to enter your property. Give us a call straight away and we will do our best to sort the situation out on your behalf.
Do’s and Don’ts
- They can’t use force to get past you to enter your property.
- They are not allowed to enter your house during the hours of 9pm and 6am
- There only method of entry is through a door
- A bailiff can attend your property when you fall behind on certain debts. The most common are parking fines, court fines, council tax debts, CCJ’s and court judgements.
Other names for bailiffs are:
- Civilian enforcement officers
- County court and family court bailiffs
- High court enforcement officers
- Certificated enforcement agents