Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Health, nutrition & alternative treatments

Topics not covered by the above headings.

Re: Health, nutrition & alternative treatments

Postby redbear66 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Interesting, as long as you don't look like John Cleese in the Monty Python sketch about the Ministry of Silly Walks.
I'm sure you have all seen it but it's always worth another look, makes me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli
redbear66
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BLT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

redbear66 wrote:Interesting, as long as you don't look like John Cleese in the Monty Python sketch about the Ministry of Silly Walks.
I'm sure you have all seen it but it's always worth another look, makes me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc

:D

yes i did feel very subconscious of my new walk for the first few weeks, as it felt very different to the incorrect way i had always walked up until then - which i had done without any thought, but basically placed a lot of strain on my hips and lower back.

It took about 4 weeks to become the norm, but then i slipped back into my old walk every now and again without noticing, but then realised and corrected the fault. Now the correct walk (engaging gluteus maximus on heel strike) is instinctive to me and requires no thought - 3 years later, and this has been so for about 2 years.

At first the new walk takes the strain off the hips and lower back, but the soles/arches of your feet hurt. This is because it strenghtens the foot arches, and so the foot arches ache a bit for a few days/weeks until they are conditioned to it.
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
BLT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby dorianze » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 pm

yes the Gerson therapy is great. His daughter is running it now. Max Gerson died myteriously.
Have you seen Dr Simoncini....cancer is a fungus? another one who's been struck off and intimidated. He's going around the world spreading the word to whoever is willing to listen. Be healthy...be vegan. I am. Love and gratitude, dorianze
dorianze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby BLT » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Yes we've posted links about Dr Simoncini earlier in this thread. Another credible altrernative to chemo/rado - with baking soda!
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Life is but a dream.
BLT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby ceylon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 pm

There are so many cures out there it begs belief they have got away with it for so long.
ceylon

Postby BLT » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Life is but a dream.
BLT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby BLT » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 pm

http://www.lasemedinc.com/home.html

this was the first alternative cancer treatment i heard of, advertised on the gcn radio network.

Not really sure what to make of it now. I presume it works as they say though
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Life is but a dream.
BLT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: gerson therapy tapes & other alternative treatments

Postby harmonica » Wed May 14, 2014 1:37 pm

ceylon wrote:Yes an overweight population is easy to control

Very true.

they are always in dire need of the bakery, pizza house or ice cream parlour, its the candida in their belly (primary brain) controlling their mind, hungry for more
You brought two too many.
harmonica
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: gerson therapy tapes & other alternative treatments

Postby elsa10 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:06 pm

harmonica wrote:
ceylon wrote:Yes an overweight population is easy to control

Very true.

they are always in dire need of the bakery, pizza house or ice cream parlour, its the candida in their belly (primary brain) controlling their mind, hungry for more

just so people know potatoes unless they are of the red rose variety (which are the closest to the ancient form consumed today) are not alkaline, same goes for carrots they are not alkaline (they only became orange 200 years ago, queen annes lace is the original carrot, but don't try to get it wild as there is another plant that looks similar and could poison you), soy beans are hybrid and are not alkaline.
elsa10
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to General Topics