Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

INCOME TAX

HMRC, IRS or equivalent in your country

Re: INCOME TAX

Postby tilts » Wed May 27, 2015 3:56 pm

;).... Nice one Lord Milkman

.....and two extra pints on Friday please.
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.
4. Always do your best. ”

― Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
tilts
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Cy-Gor » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:37 am

Hello all again.

thank you scorpia6651 for the feed back. every little helps

OK so i have been digging deep and found a well and wall. hope someone has a light for me.
I have a friend that now works for HMRC (bless her), she has stated that NIN are all reused and signed for.
If i have signed for the NIN i was issued at 14, was i not under the age to create a contract in contractual law?
Also is it true that if a contract is to be binding it needs two signatures, one from both party's (is a representative the party that agreed to the contract)
lastly do not all T&C not need to be explained as well, so that the contract is equal in agreement?

This i wonder ?????

I am also trying to get in-touch with a solicitor that deals with tax acts and statutes that apply to me the human being.

p.s Here in Northern Ireland debt collection agency's are illegal and have no authority. This one i have done before to Wescot debt collection. i phoned them and stated that i live in Northern Ireland and stated that in Northern Ireland debt collection agency's are illegal and have no authority. the dude on the phone placed me on hold for 20 minutes and came back and said we are very sorry and that i will receive no future contact. that 3 years ago. :D

lord_Milkman well done too. shame i am an employee tho. :(
Cy-Gor
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Lord_Milkman » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

The battle is still ongoing.. also -^^^^ solictors wont help, part of the problem i think.^^^

The debt colection agency has no power and HMRC still send the letters out. They just seem happy to send a barage of post and ignore estopels the bills i send them and so on.
They sent one out recentley stating that after my complaint (which i didnt do) they are happy thats is all within the law to pay again.
So I have issued a affidavit of truth direct to the person who states she done the investigation and can find nothing under hand and illegal which she will have to rebutt as a person under oath also otherwise mine becomes truth including the bills i sent. I somehow think she will want to distance herself from this.
Its Just a game, approach it like that and you will enjoy it. I know it can be scary and the debt collectors act under hand also.

But affidavits are the way forward. Im starting to realise hitting the comany which is a dead fiction is a waste of printer paper. start going for the agents as people if they claim they are right and your wrong. Send the notices, send the bills and then affidavits with all the facts and costs in to them. See if they stand by it.

The FMOTL.com does a good commercial lien page. Have a look. Im only just going at this angle now so wont say much else.
Hopefully it will get them questioning the legality of the matter if it becomes a threat to them insted of hinding behind a company.

If you want more letters the FMOTL is good
If you are looking at court watch Karl Lentz vids. This guy is pure genius.
Jordan Maxwell vids for complete disection of everything.

In the mean time just get the books, get on here and other sites. Put the golf clubs down and play this game well.
Problem we all have is like the matrix film where he takes the pill once your on this pathand know the extent of whats going on you cant go back. you wont settle back in to slavery.
Lord_Milkman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby usetheforceLuke » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

Hi Cy-gor, some comments below in bold...

Cy-Gor wrote:Hello all again.

thank you scorpia6651 for the feed back. every little helps

OK so i have been digging deep and found a well and wall. hope someone has a light for me.
I have a friend that now works for HMRC (bless her), she has stated that NIN are all reused and signed for.
What do you mean by this? Sounds interesting
If i have signed for the NIN i was issued at 14, was i not under the age to create a contract in contractual law?
Yes, contracts signed by minors are not legally binding. Be careful though, as, by your actions as a major, didnt you reaffirm your willingness to be bound?
Also is it true that if a contract is to be binding it needs two signatures, one from both party's (is a representative the party that agreed to the contract)
No, you can enter binding contracts vocally, by your actions or deeds. Signatures are only required on a memorial of any contract, to record it in other words. This is generally speaking. Some contracts by their stated terms require a contract. So it depends.
lastly do not all T&C not need to be explained as well, so that the contract is equal in agreement?
Yes, without full disclosure of the terms and conditions it's not a binding contract.
This i wonder ?????
Don't forget that as a man with inalienable rights, you have the right to back out of your contracts, as long as nobody is hurt by your actions, at any time.

I am also trying to get in-touch with a solicitor that deals with tax acts and statutes that apply to me the human being.
Good luck with that. This whole game requires you to stand up for yourself, or lay down with the lambs.

p.s Here in Northern Ireland debt collection agency's are illegal and have no authority. This one i have done before to Wescot debt collection. i phoned them and stated that i live in Northern Ireland and stated that in Northern Ireland debt collection agency's are illegal and have no authority. the dude on the phone placed me on hold for 20 minutes and came back and said we are very sorry and that i will receive no future contact. that 3 years ago. :D
Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

lord_Milkman well done too. shame i am an employee tho. :(
IF a picture paints a thousand words, then please use these to rouse the others, there isn't much time viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85646
usetheforceLuke
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

HMRC Self Assesment Statement,Corporation tax,Income tax

Postby bluefire2015 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello if their is anyone out their that can help me on how to deal with HMRC or point me in the right direction.Is it possible to pay HMRC by endorsement with the bank giro slip they send me if so how do i do it?
bluefire2015
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby teabags » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:49 pm

"Don't forget that as a man with inalienable rights, you have the right to back out of your contracts, as long as nobody is hurt by your actions, at any time."

As a man with unalienable rights, you are not in contract with any organisation. Only the strawman can be in contract. A corporation cannot see a man; they see only the strawman (legal fiction).
teabags
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Cy-Gor » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

Hello All

Just a Little up date on my fight.
I have addressed my work on the issue of paying income-tax and asked were i agreed to this in my contact (there still looking). they only have an other week to get back to me on this.

Use the force luke what i mean by the first section is that when a PERSON is registered as dead they remove the link of the NIN from that PERSON so it can be linked to that of an other.

also I have sent a letter to HMRC on this issue as well and they never replayed so i have sent an other (in-case it was lost)
Lord_Milkman if you allow may i use the stated information you have posted here ?
Cy-Gor
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby zane10 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:21 am

Lord_Milkman wrote:I have read an article about it is lawful to withhold funds due from an body engaged in criminal activity otherwise you are aiding and obetting which makes us criminal also by association. This was reffering to the withhold of tax to a government. I think this apples to the UK PLC with the wars that had no UN mandate.

Now is anyone articulate enough to draft a letter such as the like in the templates to pursue this and find the correct legal statues?

I know I'm not sorry.

Hi
The only opinion that counts is the opinion of a court. Paying tax is lawful. The piece you have quoted does not change the law. The opinions of members here does not change the law. Until a court rules that paying tax is unlawful it will remain to be lawful.
zane10
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby henry89 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello,

Can you please suggest me which company income tax services provide? so, please suggest & essay way to pay income tax for my company?

Thanks!
henry89
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to Income Tax