Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Wave lending offered a discount - opportunity?

Any Mortgage related questions

Re: Wave lending offered a discount - opportunity?

Postby DS69 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi, I have a mortgage with Mortgages PLC or MPC as they like to be called lol, anyway I would be interested in a class action. my email is [email protected]
DS69
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby smilingalltheway » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Postby DS69 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi, I have a mortgage with Mortgages PLC or MPC as they like to be called lol, anyway I would be interested in a class action. my email is [email protected]
DS69
New Recruit
New Recruit

before you think you need class action

it will be worth your while reading this thread in full.

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=64335
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Platform lending

Postby a jones » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:02 pm

hey everyone, just cancelled dd also a total indemnity clawback to platform... informing their management as i haven't found the ceo yet as platform are an intermediary lender for the coop... so told them by phone that i am seeking an alternative method of payment for a full and final settlement of the account.... little do they know yet but a £ 90k promissory note is on it's way...

may as well go for the jugular vein huh... see what happens
peace
a jones
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby smilingalltheway » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 pm

so told them by phone that i am seeking an alternative method of payment for a full and final settlement of the account....

:lol: how many rocks do you have in your head?
smilingalltheway
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby robwalsh25 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:55 am

Anybody still with wave? I am I'm trying to move so I want to port my mortgage to another property as it says I'm allowed in the original t&c but they keep saying no and coming up with rubbish excuses! They also now won't give me permission to rent it out either even though a few years back they said yes! Seems as though they just want to say no to everything to force me elsewhere but I can get a mortgage for the same amount elsewhere anymore so I'm stuck with them. I've has the mortgage for 13 years and never missed a payment ever.
robwalsh25
New Recruit
New Recruit

Previous

Return to Mortgages