Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

BARCLAYCARD HELP

BARCLAYCARD HELP

Postby Hughy20 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:22 pm

I send letter 1&2 and i recive a letter from Barclaycard in 03.05.17 exaclty in the seame date wen i send letter3 i recive response from them i attached 3 document below i dont really understand what they saying and also in the seame letter they attached reconstituted contract without my singnature and they telling me ''Your right to cancel once you have signed this agreement you will have a short time in which you cancel it.We will send you exact details of how and when you can do this'' im new if someoane can light me i will apreciate any help the deb is not sold yet what should i do?.
Hughy20
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: BARCLAYCARD HELP

Postby Hughy20 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 am

Barclaycard.pdf
I recive a lleter after Estopel from Barclaycard i atached below can some one advise what should i do?
Hughy20
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Tiggy » Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Basically, I wouldn't have sent the letters to Barclaycard, they were really designed for when a debt is sold on.

If you've no intention of making any arrangements to pay I would stop corresponding with them and let the debt be sold on.
Tiggy

Postby Hughy20 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:31 am

Tanks for the reply that's what I thog and also I wanna to ask you how is better to do if I have 20k of debt to 10 Landers in total I have no asset at all so they cannot take nothing I'm qualifying for DRO i think I'm working as Ltd wich I give my self minum wage £950 wich is the best option to go with DRO or to wait ontil they sell ichi lender to the DCA and star the procese with temple letter and one by one to delete all the default? I read on the forum slot of information I case I cabot succeed with 2 to remove the defaults its bad as 10
Hughy20
New Recruit
New Recruit

Return to Barclaycard