Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Monday18th EVICTION PORT TALBOT TRAILER!!!!!!

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Re: Monday18th EVICTION PORT TALBOT TRAILER!!!!!!

Postby landlubber » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Mindlessly brutal :twisted: . He will obviously go down on this evidence alone. Locksmith, jeez, if other locksmiths see this, then they'll be ashamed of their profession and rightly so. I reckon he's one of these nightclub bouncers. Those of you that were there have my deepest admiration for holding your cool in the face of such adversity. Can't wait to see the rest. ;)
Lawyer/solicitor I am not - opinions I have plenty but they are not to be construed as legal advice.
Evil will eventually consume and destroy itself...
landlubber
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Based on this one minute trailer there are going to be a lot of red faces in South Wales Police next week. I intend to e-mail the Chief Constable and point him in the direction of this video.

This is disgraceful behavior from a human being and I would urge everyone to make this video go 'Viral'.

I'll start by posting this on FMOTL.com
MikeThomas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mareo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Who ever he is,show this clip to a magistrate, obtain an arrest warrant and the Police will have to act.

Bailiff responsible as employed this agent of violence

Bank also responsible for employing these thugs to break the law on their behalf

What about the ?Court, do they really want to be associated with this sort of violence?

If they are not going to act,.(the Court), then they are also to share the liability,..

Can not see a district judge or even a clerk to the court agreeing to this behavior

They have after all issued a faulty eviction notice,....

Just goes on and on their crimes and we only seen 1 min + of a video!!!!!

Extraordinary experience

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mareo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Based on this one minute trailer there are going to be a lot of red faces in South Wales Police next week. I intend to e-mail the Chief Constable and point him in the direction of this video.

This is disgraceful behavior from a human being and I would urge everyone to make this video go 'Viral'.

I'll start by posting this on FMOTL.com

Me too, am waiting on the video's, will be emailing and complaining big time

Those in authority need to been seen to act.....if they not gonna uphold their own laws well then who will obey any of them,..

Muppets

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby nicetoknow2da » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 pm

I hope this guy gets whats coming to him, can you imagine what would happen if we went smashing peoples doors in unlawfully !! JAIL TIME ME THINKS.

I hope this goes all the way and we see some real justice dished out on this shit for brains and the rest of em, it would send a message to bailiffs in the future and make them think twice before making any moves like this.

I wonder how much NATHAN was getting paid that day, hope it was worth it pal hope you can sleep at night you psychopathic bastard. You should get 10 years.

Hope it never happens to you brother that you fall on hard times, perish the thought.
IF YOUR NOT OUTRAGED YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION
nicetoknow2da
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mrkerr » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Fisher and Lightwood's
Taking peaceable possession, this guy is gaining entry with no objection from those who witness it here.

It does not show any violence for taking possession here just gaining entry.

Criminal Law Act 1977 s.6(1)
There is no one opposing the possession of entry, the person breaking the window does not know of anyone opposing as the vid shows.

You must have other footage to prove that this possession was with violence but they have destroyed all memory cards and vids as evidence.

Come on i would love to see criminal charges but without the rest of the evidence then you know as well as i that the courts won't accept this as violent possession.
mrkerr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby gem78 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 pm

mrkerr wrote:Fisher and Lightwood's
Taking peaceable possession, this guy is gaining entry with no objection from those who witness it here.

It does not show any violence for taking possession here just gaining entry.

Criminal Law Act 1977 s.6(1)
There is no one opposing the possession of entry, the person breaking the window does not know of anyone opposing as the vid shows.

You must have other footage to prove that this possession was with violence but they have destroyed all memory cards and vids as evidence.

Come on i would love to see criminal charges but without the rest of the evidence then you know as well as i that the courts won't accept this as violent possession.

id take the time to read threw the thread about what happened http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ort+talbot

the other vids are being edited and should be uploaded soon from what i have seen ceylon say
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world!
gem78
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mrkerr » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

gem78
I have read the thread and find it disgusting what these have done along with the police and if there is other evidence then it should be put up with the only editing taking place is of hiding the criminals faces and keeping an original for the prosecution or private court case.
mrkerr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby saxon » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 pm

New postby mrkerr » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm
gem78
I have read the thread and find it disgusting what these have done along with the police and if there is other evidence then it should be put up with the only editing taking place is of hiding the criminals faces and keeping an original for the prosecution or private court case.

Hi, I'm sorry but, I have to disagree with posting the evidence here or anywhere else for that matter until the case has been to court and shown there. Once shown there, no problem. However how many times are there mistrials because of info/evidence going out to general public make the the case biased.

We have got the the picture from the descriptions, please don't jeopardize the legal/court action
saxon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mrkerr » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 pm

As long as you hide those responsible by blacking their faces or whatever and not mention any names of them then the rest is in the public interest. Do not mention dates, location only state it was an eviction/repossession
mrkerr
Gold Member
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News