Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Moorecroft and nationwide

Re: Moorecroft and nationwide

Postby aarons1950 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 pm

What did it say in your estopple that you would charge them?
aarons1950
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby squig007 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:49 pm

1. You will no longer pursue this matter any further. You have not proven any debt, if you sell the alleged liability, and/or appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf on this matter you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay the following fee schedule £ (3X what they are claiming) for dishonouring our agreement, 1000 per hour or part of it of Authorised Representatives time nunc pro tunc, £1000 per recorded delivery or any other form of response nunc pro tunc also any further contact is now not necessary, if however you deem a need to contact me by phone or letter the fee is £100 per item payable in advance, place the cheque in the envelope, if no payment is made in advance the fee will rise to £1000 per item and you will also be held culpable for any cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.
squig007
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby aarons1950 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Couple more questions.

- Have you read the threads where people have billed for there fees and ended up having to pay the other sides' costs when the court has ruled you cant' bind someone to pay you money by fee shedules/notices in car windows,etc?

- If you make a counterclaim, have you worked out how much the court fee would be? As they are claiming £6K, and you say you would claim 3x the amount of the claim plus various charges on top of that, it would be 5% of what your claiming. So if all your charges add up to £20K the court fee on your counterclaim would be a £1000. As you have said you are working you would have to apply for a fee excemption and give the court all the details of your finances, kids, etc Do you really want the court to have all that info about you? What do you think they will do with that info once it is on file?

I havent' ever read a thread on here where somebody has made a claim for fees and its' ever been payed. But people have lost big time in court and its' cost them a lot of money. So its' up to you if you bill them, theyll ignore it but if you make a counterclaim for the bill you might have to pay a big court fee and zero chance of winning plus the court then has all the info it needs about your wages and bills to make an atachment of earnings order.
aarons1950
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby squig007 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Thanks bud for your advice .do you suggest just ignore them even though they are ringing my work ,mobile etc can anyone give me their opinion on this matter ?? 
squig007
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby effteedee » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Check out FCA CONC guidelines re them contacting you at work and quote these infringements to them, and block their number from your mobile phone (or tell them to FCUK OFF every time they call if that pleases you more). That would be my advice :D
Any opinions given by me on this site are purely opinions, NOT legal advice. Good luck and fight the good fight !!!!
effteedee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby effteedee » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Check out FCA CONC guidelines re them contacting you at work and quote these infringements to them, and block their number from your mobile phone (or tell them to FCUK OFF every time they call if that pleases you more). That would be my advice :D
Any opinions given by me on this site are purely opinions, NOT legal advice. Good luck and fight the good fight !!!!
effteedee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby squig007 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:34 am

cheers guys I really appreciate all your advice but is the next step just to ignore? after all the letters sent, do I simply ignore them , surely that cant be right ?
squig007
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zoidybear » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:16 pm

I am about to go through this with nationwide for a credit card 6k. What was the out come? Its now October and last post was June.
!!!BEWARE!!!
* Wishful thinking WILL lead to desperation and then despair *
Zoidybear
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby squig007 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 pm

The debt went away an I never heard from them again. I’m posting here as I can’t seem to open a new thread and ideas what’s wrong with the forum ?

uote="Zoidybear"]I am about to go through this with nationwide for a credit card 6k. What was the out come? Its now October and last post was June.[/quote]
squig007
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Previous

Return to General