Get Out Of Debt
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

EVICTION 18th March @11am PORT TALBOT

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Re: EVICTION 18th March @11am PORT TALBOT

Postby Tiddleyetom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:08 pm

This is terrible news...not a legal entry by the bailiffs...so not a legal handover
Tiddleyetom
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mareo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

eggie wrote:Bailiffs took the house using extreme violence,

Ceylon recovered his smashed phone, but memory card stolen.

Lots of assaults and minor injuries

police stood and watched it happen

plans are afoot to sue bailiff, police and even the neibour who let them through their property to access back garden. There is still lots of photo evidence

Party time at the moment there (ajoining property) planning the re-entry.

Wonderful news am so happy you are all ok,...as for neighbour, made a mistake, will probably poo themselves when they are sued./// who would EVER assist a Bailiff?

Well done to you all, bloody well done 8-)

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby NoMercy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Man i wish i was there. Could have had a real mini war with a couple of people i know. Would have brought some of these guy's with that rob the ATM's. Would have been JULY 4 with all that dynamite going off. F++cking *******.

Any more news from the guy's that went there?
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
NoMercy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Buffy1973 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 pm

When I had my Bailiff issues, my neighbours were amongst the first people to be out there on the frontline protecting me. What a prize C**t! You just can't fathom some people out. I wouldn't help a Bailiff if they were evicting my worse enemy!
Buffy1973
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby gem78 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Buffy1973 wrote:When I had my Bailiff issues, my neighbours were amongst the first people to be out there on the frontline protecting me. What a prize C**t! You just can't fathom some people out. I wouldn't help a Bailiff if they were evicting my worse enemy!

exactly! why would you want to assist in putting people on the street?
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world!
gem78
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tiddleyetom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

I hope the neighbour is cacking himself right now..the bailiffs certainly wont stand around and protect him..
Tiddleyetom
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Buffy1973 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Make sure that everyone who sustained an injury, no matter how small, goes to A & E. The reports will come in handy when it comes to suing the Bastards!
Buffy1973
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tiddleyetom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Good idea, it is then registered at the hospital for any future reference...
Tiddleyetom
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Buffy1973 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?

Quote - Ghandi

What has happened today is insane. It is beyond anything I have ever conceived of and, boy have I been through the mill. Remember to photograph all ripped clothing, damaged phones etc..... guys, these kind of records are invaluable when it comes to suing the Bastards.
Buffy1973
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby mareo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Buffy1973 wrote:Make sure that everyone who sustained an injury, no matter how small, goes to A & E. The reports will come in handy when it comes to suing the Bastards!

Definitely, both physical trauma and mental trauma, as for neighbour, much bitterness in heart to do this wicked, evil thing to another human,...assisting a Bailiff is a Jimmy saville type crime,....segregation from the other inmates will be required when jailed.....level 28 or something like that

I had neighbors in my back & front garden, and a few in the street,all on my side, only one plod though and no violence, but was prepared for it ;)

Can sue em for more than physical damages,...hopefully the message will be loud and clear to the stand down police, fail in your sworn duty and be sued till you do

Been plastered all over the Skype private rooms,

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News