Want To Get Out of Debt?

Get Out Of Debt
Apply Now
Talk To An Advisor Today
Call Us
Important Message : the content in these forums is user generated and archived here for the benefit of the community. Please make your own decisions on the validity of any information on these boards, as with all forums and life itself there's good advice and bad advice. If you have issues with debt then please contact us via any of the links on this site.

Keshe scam?

Keep up to date with the latest alternative news headlines, right here on the forum. PLEASE - NOT FOR QUESTIONS

Keshe scam?

Postby Shahriar7 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:00 am

My interview of Keshe has now had over 75,000 views:

[BBvideo 640,480]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQDCX7RW3c[/BBvideo]

I'm now beginning to have serious doubts about the validity of his research. I haven't seen any new evidence / proof of anything since the interview other than more and more World Peace initiatives which sound great but nothing concrete/ evidence/ nothing irrefutable to sink teeth into ...

This in no way alters my belief in 'free' energy, only, has Keshe succeeded or is this an elaborate hoax?

Any ideas and thoughts please ...
Shahriar7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Keshe scam?

Postby Olav » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:41 am

I dont know what to believe about this keshe guy.

Has anyone been for a ride in his spaceships or are they yet to materialize?

Didnt he get loads of donations from the public for his projects?

"It's funny how everybody considers honesty a virtue, yet nobody wants to hear the truth"

Through failure to do your own research will result in your life being a lot more difficult and painful. Not to mention you become brainwashed
Olav
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Galaxion » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:09 am

@Shahriar7: Are you indeed the Shariar Mazandi who did the interview? Please forgive my slight scepticism, but I was very surprised to read your post above. I am one of the most active Keshe critics, among other things I wrote (most of) this thread: The facts about Keshe. Since Keshe's popularity in the English speaking regions of the world dropped massively around March/April I reduced my corresponding activities, although I have a large collection of material about Keshe beyond what is contained in that thread. But even in its current state it should confirm that your doubts about Keshe are more than justified. Any additional questions welcome.
Galaxion
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Shahriar7 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 am

Yes, I am the same Shahriar Mazandi.There is no other.

I did the interview as, essentially, I reasoned that if his claims were true, they would be world changing and I believed him when he claimed he had been obstructed by various governments and held by Canadian authorities, in my somewhat naive eyes it accorded him credibility.

When I was emailing him, he assured me he would be revealing some new technologies imminently and I believed him. I waited eagerly after the interview to see these 'imminent' releases.

I was in contact with Iranian professors , one at University College London with whom I had heated email exchanges, told me unequivocally he was a scam artist but I was convinced of professional jealousies. Another Iranian scientist in the mainstream doubted his claims to heal the human body but that same scientist believes in chemotherapy and surgery. I instantly dismissed the opinions of both.

Two Iranian society ladies pulled out of helping me with the talk at the very last minute as their own sources advised them to have nothing to do with him but I still believed him as he suggested imminent disclosure.

Three top scientists walked out of the talk half-way and asked for their money back (one a high-level UK government scientist) but I continued to see a 'conspiracy' around all these people as if to silence a threat to the 'World Order' and I awaited eagerly his announcements. I lost a bit of money on the lecture after paying for the room as slightly fewer than 100 people showed up in an auditorium that seats 185 but considered it worth it if it helped this man promote his ideas.

How did Iran bring the RQ170 Sentinel drone down? Some of the technology Iran possesses is so advanced, how did they do it? This man convinced me it was derived from his incredible research.

Nazenin Ansari who was (and may well still be - I don't know as I don't watch mainstream news sources) a regular commentator on CNN on Iranian affairs did her own research and contacted top level scientists at NASA who told her this man was a scam artist. I assumed it was another conspiracy to silence him. And as members of this forum might know, NASA are alternately known as Never A Straight Answer. I believed him rather than her despite knowing her for many years and him only after a few emails.

In another lecture, he said he was a Jewish Iranian who could help bring peace to the world and I so greatly hoped he could do just that for that part of the world. Again, I believed him and wished for it with all my heart.

Educated Iranians as a whole are very civilised and polite, whatever their thoughts are, they have been kind to me rather than insult or offend in public. Their private thoughts may be another matter, I cannot know. But I now wonder if in fact I have insulted and offended my own community? I now sense I have let them all down, along with 75,000 viewers on YouTube.

The Italian embassy was also very polite and simply confirmed he had contacted them. I mistakenly assumed this was diplomatic speak for 'this guy is real'.

Like many others far brighter than myself I dearly wanted to believe him.

What lessons are there to be drawn from this?

Perhaps before any of us are consumed by 'conspiracies' we should be more rigorous in our research. I now feel very badly for what I have done.
Shahriar7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mareo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:37 am

Quote: [...]
On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.
[...]
From that point on, international borders will cease to have any real significance.
[...]
The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.
[...]

(http://keshefoundation.org/media-a-p...echnology.html)

When this never happened is when i gave up on the guy, why has he not been attested for taking peoples monies for generators that do not exist 5,000 euro's that is fraud, so why is he still free?

Tesla was involved with JP MORGAN, but much is suppressed of his works,,,,,,,so still a faint hope i guess, suppose we want this to be true

Simplicity in Action(s)
mareo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby davidlloyd » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 pm

@ Shahriar - no need to blame yourself you acted in good intent. There is a saying 'what the thinker thinks, the prover proves' which is what we think, we will prove to be right to ourselves, its human nature. (untill our internal files get updated somehow that is)
davidlloyd
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby guardian » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:31 pm

I tried clicking on this link http://keshefoundation.org/media-a-p...echnology.html and was given an error 404 message, with comment somethings been lost in space, by clicking links such as video and keshe news I was taken to white screens with an error page not found. seems he has flown away
I am the wind that rustles the leaves, I am the heat from the Sun, I am the waves that crash to the shore, I'm me, 'The Guardian'.

Whilst variety may be the 'spice of life', Sexual Disease is nothing to 'Clap' about':
guardian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Galaxion » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 pm

@guardian: The problem with the first link is just a copy-and-paste issue, it works this way: http://keshefoundation.org/media-a-papers/keshe-news/316-the-world-peace-invitation-and-release-of-technology.html. Having said that, there are indeed a lot of problems (non-working links, etc.) with Keshe's website which haven't been fixed since a long time.

At the beginning of October he updated the forum software, which turned out to be a disaster. It took weeks before it ran halfway reasonable, and some problems are still unsolved, especially all posts of Keshe himself between mid 2011 and the update (about 400 posts) vanished and are still missing. I'm unsure if this is maybe even intentional, because this includes all his posts concerning delays of the delivery of his infamous "generators" (for which -- according to him -- about 150 people paid 500 EUR deposit each).

It is probable that Keshe employs a volunteer webmaster, at least he did so in 2012. When this guy wanted to get paid, Keshe dismissed him. There was a very interesting conversation between this ex-webmaster Sven G. and Keshe's second-in-command Dirk Laureyssens on Facebook in April 2013. It was censored by Keshe after three days, but there exists a copy here. I vouch for the authenticity, if anyone has doubts about that I can come up with some screenshots of the original conversation on Facebook. Employing unpaid webmasters and switching them yearly or so may explain the not so great condition of the website.
Galaxion
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Galaxion » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 am

@Shahriar: Thanks for the very interesting background information about the interview. Even as a Keshe critic I agree with davidlloyd: There is no need to blame yourself, because your good intentions are obvious. Although not everything can be justified by good intentions, I'd say something like that interview certainly can. Apart from that I assume that you aren't responsible for labeling the interview a "lecture" (as 21st Century Wire did), which was probably most misleading about the event.

Generally, anyone studying Keshe closer is aware his nearly hypnotic persuasion capabilities (which don't work an all, but on many people). The most recent victims are two Italian politicians who fell for his "Spaceship Institute" delusion. After he has never shown any working "Keshe technology" (that can't be easily explained based on conventional science, like his "coke bottle reactors") the idea of founding such an institution is preposterous. Still, these two poor chaps support it, and will probably pay dearly for that sometime in the future.

Concerning the drone, I speculate that a malfunction of some kind played part in its capture. It is important to note, that Iran brought down only one RQ170 drone, while the other captured drones are ScanEagles. ScanEagles are only better model airplanes with a wingspan about 10 ft, a weight of about 40 lbs and a cruising speed of about 55 mph. It's probably not very difficult to pluck one of these out of the air in a region where you have air superiority. The RQ170 is a different ball game, but since this happenend only once, it may have been based on favorable circumstances. Anyway, there is according to my research absolutely nil evidence that Keshe has anything to do with these incidents.

Concerning Keshe's "USB stick" handover to the Italian embassy in October 2012 there has been (apart from the official statement of the Italian government described here) another interesting development: In June an Italian website published the official Italian assessment of Keshe's USB stick. Although it was taken down after a few hours for copyright reasons, it can be obtained from the owner of the website on request (at least he offered that in the past). I analyzed the text and consider it genuine. The responsible official is Luciano Barra of the Department of Energy of the Italian Ministry of Economic Development. The assessment is mainly a compilation of known material from and about Keshe. It doesn't contain any previously unknown information. This is the conclusion:

Sulla base delle conoscenze note, non sussistono elementi per ritenere fondate le teorie e le invenzioni della Keshe.

In English:

Based on the known information, there exists no reason to consider Keshe's theories and inventions valid.
Galaxion
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby Shahriar7 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks David Lloyd and Galaxion. Patrick Henningsen called it whatever he did perhaps to 'sell' it, so to speak, on his website. Patrick is no fool, he's a good man. Many very clever people believed and probably still believe Keshe. All I've said thus far is I haven't seen a shred of evidence that any of his concepts work. Only peace talks and more peace talks. As soon as he provides even a jot of something quantifiable, then we'll see …

As for Iran, my current assessment would be they do have some advanced weapons and missile related technologies. I'm doing research into electro-magnetic weapons and scalar, and I imagine Iran may well have some of this stuff. If there is a war, we all know it's going to be nothing like Iraq or even Syria. It's going to be horrific, particularly if Russia and China step in.

What's important for me is how the debate is framed. Rather than defining it as 'Iran vs the West', I like to see it as the people - whether Iranians, Americans or Brits against the 1%.

As for Iran itself, someone told me something interesting: The change in Iran, where things look hopeless may actually come from the children of the mullahs, some of whom are extremely rich and could afford to send their sons and daughters to top European and US schools and colleges. These now grown up children are pro-west and business savvy. The change may come from within.

Another saying I heard - Saudi is superficially a pro-Western state with a population against Western ideals whereas Iran is superficially anti-Western with a population that's very pro-West. (Excepting the 2 million or so poorest whom Ahmadinejad gave money to, creating a powerful anti-West base that's going to be very hard to deal with)

As for Keshe, I saw him as a bridge between Israel and Iran. I still don't understand what drives a con man or how one thinks … why would anyone try to dupe peoples like this? What was the point?
Shahriar7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Next

Return to Latest News