Get Out Of Debt
  • Write off unaffordable debts
  • Lower your monthly payments
  • Stop creditors from contacting you
  • Check My Debt Options

How Can I Get Out of Debt?

With a simple legislated debt solution you can consolidate all your debts into one lower, affordable monthly repayment. Make one set payment per month for a set period, and after the period expires any remaining debts left are legally written off. This can be up to 90% depending on your circumstances.

Resolvecall home visit – help please

Sjara asked:

I have just had a door step visit from Resolvecall despite sending them letter one along with Section 10 Notice. The funny thing is they have replied to my first letter, which I received yesterday saying they would forward my correspondence to the OC but they came to my door today.

Any advice would be appreciated please.


jay1989 replied:

May I just ask why did you send a Section 10 with letter 1?

thor replied:

Send a removal of implied rights. Where are you in regards to the letters 1 2 or 3?

Sjara replied:

Thanks for the reply…I have sent letter 1 along with Section 10 to remove access.

Oscar1 replied:

Section 10 is to stop them processing your data. To stop them turning up you need to remove their implied access, which is in the bailiff section of the website.

Sjara replied:

I have just checked… i have also sent them remove of implied access with first letter but they have been cheeky enough to ignore it…

Oscar1 replied:

You can bill them now.

krisjay83 replied:

A Resolvecall rep has visited my property 3 times. I had no idea why or what for. Each letter that was passed to my partner was addressed to me and asked me to contact them as a matter of urgency with a ref number.
I’m not ringing an 0845 number if I do not know why.
Did a few internet searches on them and discovered they are a debt collection agency.
I did not care for their tactics.
I wrote the following letter to them: Feel free to use and change details where needed.

Debt Collector,
Their Building,
Their Street,
Their Town,


Dear Sir/Madam

Re:- Account/Reference Number 1234567890

I do not acknowledge any debt to your company or its clients. (delete this line if you are not disputing the debt)

With reference to the above agreement, I require you to supply the following documentation before I will correspond with you further on this matter.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement, under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974.

2. A full statement of account.

3. A signed true copy of the deed of assignment of the above referenced agreement that you allege exists.

4. A copy of any other documents referred to in the agreement.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77-79), I are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. I enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act. Please note that under no circumstances should this payment be set aside any alleged debt. If you are unable to supply the documentation requested, this fee should be returned.

I understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully


Send by recorded delivery, otherwise they could say they never received it and still badger you in the meantime. They have 14 days to respond with the information you requested. If they don’t supply you with the info, they do not have a leg to stand on.

I enclosed a copy of each letter they had posted to me & the postal order made payable to them.

Today I received a reply, (5 days after sending letter by recorded delivery)

“I am writing to confirm receipt of your correspondence. This account has been returned to our client. Should you require further information please contact our client directly as resolvecall are currently no longer dealing with this account.


Do not panic if someone knocks your door from resolvecall they are nothing more than an overpaid postman..

I’ll wait for the original creditors to contact me whoever they are. 😀

mrflibble replied:

Looks like a letter from a government backed site. It’s better to avoid references to any legislation unless you know there is a contract governed by UK legislation. Plus, bailiffs are often involved with Council Tax, PCNs which etc aren’t consumer credit agreements so making such an assumption could be a mistake.

Given you wish to dispute the existence of a contract the whole £1 thing is totally unnecessary, only send the £1 if you wish to challenge obligations (terms) or considerations of an accepted contract governed by the Consumer Credit Act.